[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up! Your Mom and I are sick and tired of this shit, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 6576643634.jpg (46 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
6576643634.jpg
46 KB, 512x512
Listen up! Your Mom and I are sick and tired of this shit, you get your ass off that damn computer and go find yourself a job, or you're OUT OF HERE! You hear me?
>>
Go back to mowing your 10 foot by 10 foot lawn, fagblossom
>>
Getting all uppity again?
Need me to show mom those pictures and phone calls so that she can divorce your pathetic ass and take half your worth noting away?
She'd surely take me in, with all the government benefit too...
>>
>>29265758
but i just got home from work, pops. it's how i unwind.
>>
File: 1465351861805.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1465351861805.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>>29265835
>Need me to show mom those pictures and phone calls so that she can divorce your pathetic ass and take half your worth noting away?
>>
OPEN THE DOOR, LOUIE.
Gosh I feel like shit.
>>
nigga i was in the war, were you in vietnam? no you went to college like a faggot. i get ptsdbux, you get money from your cuckjob. the last person you ever won a fight with was 13 year old me, and you never did it again after i threatened to slit your throat in your sleep. now i could positively obliterate you. be grateful that i'm forgiving enough and value my own freedom enough to let you fucking live to serve me.
>>
>BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Aah, much better
>>
>>29265758
>I'll kill myself
we'll lock you up in a psych ward
>I'll act fine and get out them kill myself the instant I get out because that'll be on my record forever
>>
What are you doing in my house, dad?
>>
Louie, you need help. You're spending all your time in your stinky room. Open the door Louie!

>Still gives me nightmares
>>
>>29266578
>what are you doing in my house, dad?
/thread
>>
>>29265758
What are you going to do, turn off my computer? I know you have to sleep sometime and when you do I'll make sure to deflate your tyre's burn your CD collection and call the police for the """""beating"""""" you give me in retaliation, you'll get 3 years for assault and battery and I'll be laughing when mom divorces you. KEK.
>>
>>29265758
Joke's on you, faggot; I have 2 jobs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.