[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's foolish to run away as a NEET right? At almost 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1456028583951.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456028583951.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
It's foolish to run away as a NEET right?

At almost 20 I'm tired of being a burden on my parents (who have a front like could care less about my unemployment/leech lifestyle). I could really just pack my bag with the essentials, the scarce amount of money I have and my sketchbooks and just leave. I wouldn't have to submit them to being reminded that every day their failure dropout of a son lives upstairs and is parasitic about their money to go do stupid shit that I don't need.

>Just get a job!
Not an option.

My (small) state is known for their homeless epidemic but I'd try not to be too much of a bother. I've had this fantasy of just dropping everything and turning my back on my issues because it seems much easier. And if for some reason things don't work out (how can they not work out when you hit rock bottom?) I'd just off myself and that would be it. a world devoid on one less degenerate, what a tragedy

I also have a rudimentary tulpa so I would be kept company.

I'd eat by going to the bake shop and asking what they'd be throwing away for the day.

who else /homelessfantasy/ here?
>>
Of course it would be foolish. It's a fantasy and it's probably the closest you'll come to death. I can't say I don't think about it though.

if I were to do it, I would have a plan to fall back on: preferrably a cyanide sudoku pill or something.
>>
>>29265637
I mean at this point I wouldn't care. I wouldn't want my parents to see my body in that case.
>>
>>29265580
running away implies someone will miss you

you are just moving out, like a fucking 20yr old should
>>
Primitive tribes all over the world have managed to survive without the supports of modern society for hundreds of thousands of years. You just have to be willing to learn from them.
>>
>>29265580
1.Most homeless people are homeless for like a week.
2.The chronically homeless are mostly junkies, sex offenders, and career criminals. Avoid them
3.Get an mTurks account so you can eat every day
>>
>>29266770

or get foodstamps so you dont have to work for 5 cents an hour?????
>>
>>29266808
food stamps are hard to get. I only got them for ONE fucking month and it was like 100 bucks. He's also going to need hygiene products and some sort of shelter like a tent or a vehicle
>>
>>29265580
Why don't you just a fucking job.. It's not hard.
Being homeless sucks ass.
>>
It really depends on your finances. Only move if you have either significant savings or can get NEET bux from somewhere.

Otherwise, it'll be a disaster
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.