[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oneitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: 1465054111972.jpg (71 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1465054111972.jpg
71 KB, 612x612
have you ever been in a situation where you'd never see your oneitis again?
>>
My onetisis is married
>>
Not really my "oneitis" anymore, but I do consider her one of the last women in my life I'm still genuinely interested in.

She lives in another country now, idk when she's coming back again.
>>
>>29265628
Your first sentence, i can relate to that.
>>
Yes, I graduated high school...

No matter how much time has passed, I still think about her from time to time, and wonder what could have been.
>>
>>29265650
It's an odd feeling isn't it? I'll give you my story

>be a few years ago, hung out with other emo kids like me
>meet girl, end up liking her
>she liked me for a little while(i think)
>get cucked by her
>friendzoned for the next few years
>sometimes it was okay, other times it was unbearable
>contact dwindles, we finally hang out again recently, don't really feel the "oneitis" but still think she's cute and interesting
>moves away, haven't seen her since

what's your story?
>>
>>29265744
Did you post in that nostalgic emo thread yesterday?
>>
>>29265544
My oneitis ' grandparents live down the street and ik she lives in some apartment by a Bojangles in town..
>>
>>29265544
I graduated high school and shes changed her number
so I'll probably never see her again unless she agrees to meet with me over Facebook or something , which will most likely never happen
>>
>>29265813
no, holy shit i wish i had

my emo years were a mixture of triumph and my beta ascension
>>
>>29265544
COURT ORDER
>>
>>29265864
What kind of emo were you?

The metalcore/scene emo, or the indie emo?
>>
>>29265575

Cuck him anon
>>
>>29265900
started off as the sadboy emo, wearing all black and parting my hair

then when 2007-8 came in i became a scene kid(aka metalcore/screamo emo); I live in a big city so all the scene kids had inner city tendencies as well.

then i evolved into an indie emo

you?
>>
>>29265544
Ever since we broke up I've seen her once, and that was over a year ago. She won't even message me anymore. I don't know why I still care.
>>
ahh i fucked up. it's been over 3 years now. ended with a "sorry" "it's ok" and that was it. she wanted me initially because i was always the funniest one, but once romance got involved and she got judgey and insulting about me sexually, i was up in my head whenever i was with her. could never get comfortable enough to be funny around her. then it became self-perpetuating, even when things were good it was like ok, i can be funny now... but then it would be on my mind and i would choke. it's not like we ever dated, she just gave me so many opportunities to be good enough and i kept tripping over my own feet. it frustrated her so much. now every time i'm on a roll just being effortlessly funny and charming i think of her with regret. she found someone and lives far away, there's a chance i might see her again but i hope not. and hope so. yes yes i know i sound like a laugh riot.
>>
I didnt see her in like 2 years until last year in a party.
She was as qt as always, i always daydream about seeing her in the streets someday, hopefuly i would have some money and i could invite her to eat something or whatever.
Then i realize that shit is never gonna happen.
>>
>>29265544
Worked with a girl for 2 years in college that I was absolutely in love with. She was always very friendly with me and seemed to enjoy spending time with me. Never pursued it because I figured, she's way too hot she's just being nice. In retrospect I think she actually was in to me. Anyway, after graduation get new phone and lose her number. She persumably still had mine, but either didn't actually care about me or just got tired of me not making any kind of move. I now have no way to contact her.

>end my life
>>
>>29265744
>ldr with 1itis
>i sort of tricked her into liking me by sending her pictures of me from angles that made me look attractive
>she was literally obsessed with me
>got a new phone one day
>gave old phone to some guy i knew since his broke
>had forgotten i hadn't deleted her texts or pictures
>guy starts messaging her
>she begins acting weird so i begin to neglect her
>he starts hinting that he knows a girl that likes me a lot
>keeps asking if i'd be okay with him talking to her
>don't know who he's talking about
>she starts acting weird
>turns out he's sent her unflattering images of me or actually, more like realistic images of me
>guy tries to paint me as a bad guy so she will like him by telling her i'm cheating on her
>go along with it because fuck her for believing him over me
>she cucks me and sends pictures of her with other people
>feel like shit
>>
>>29265979
I was never "emo".

I honestly really loathe metalcore and "scene" shit, but indie-type emo is alright, like sunny day real estate.
>>
>>29266148
wait, so how did you not know he was talking about her the entire time?

>>29266194
in retrospect, so do i, but the girls were cute and that's what they were into at the time. yeah they were good back then, but i evolved out of that shit now, so it's all garbage to me haha
>>
File: 1463940559118.jpg (30 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
1463940559118.jpg
30 KB, 647x451
She just moved across a bunch of states to go to grad school.
I haven't talked to her since I called her last september to ask if she had second thoughts about getting back together when I left for my PhD.
God I fucking hate myself.
>>
Yes, I told them to stop getting obsessive with someone and they freaked out, dumped me and blocked me across everything. Good riddance, to be quite honest.
>>
>>29266064
it's going to happen

you not caring about it is more important
>>
>>29266246
Because i used to hang out with that guy and his friends, she made an account on a texting app, told me it was her new number and then gave them the account so they could ridicule me while pretending to be her. They'd always hint at stuff that i had said to 'her' (which was actually them) and she'd always mention inside jokes that she wouldn't know about. She was talking to all of them regularly which was proven when i confronted them and they showed me screenshots of conversations they had with her.

When we were in a relationship i'd always mention to her that i was actually really ugly and only looked good in pictures but she'd deny it no matter what i'd say.
I remember telling her if she saw what i actually looked like she'd never like me. I knew she only liked me because she thought i was attractive.
When she found out what i looked like all she did was make fun of how ugly i was, that was when all of this shit started. literally proving what i was saying to be right. Honestly even though i still think about her as in i miss her, i wish i could strangle her to death.
>>
>>29266064
>i always daydream about seeing her in the streets someday

Fuck this happens to me too, I'm paranoid of it, because I know nothing about her she could be anywhere, ANYWHERE
>>
File: 8iyurw6u.jpg (9 KB, 240x193) Image search: [Google]
8iyurw6u.jpg
9 KB, 240x193
>>29266582
>tfw a few years after graduating high school, I saw my oneitis outside of a restaurant once while I was stand out front smoking a cig, and we looked each other in the eyes for a second, didn't say anything, and then she walked away

I HAD A CHANCE AND I FUCKING BLEW IT
>>
She won't even accept my friend request
>>
>>29266731
Let's be honest here anon, you never had a chance.
>>
File: Drk.jpg (110 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
Drk.jpg
110 KB, 552x364
I'm in that situation
>>
>>29266812

We all have a chance
>A robot's chance
>>
>>29266731

Yes the exact same thing happened to me. I thought I had moved on, I was in one of those rare good social moods and I saw her in a library. She was only metres away, I paused for a second then just walked away.

For me it gave me some closure though because it was my brain deciding not to talk to her ever again.
>>
She's dead... so maybe?
>>
File: MEW.jpg (104 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
MEW.jpg
104 KB, 640x714
>tfw I'm a year into university now
>tfw my oneitis is my 12th grade english teacher

I have pics
>>
Girl in OP's pic is like a white version of me
>>
File: 1463103183605.png (320 KB, 526x871) Image search: [Google]
1463103183605.png
320 KB, 526x871
>>29265544
I graduated high school. I was insanely attracted to her for all of middle school and high school (7 years) but never spoke to her. "men" like me do not deserve to live
>>
>>29265544
>go to jail
>no contact
<get out
>can't see her because court
>finally off papers
>can see

>sis gets groped by some weirdo
>she is hysterical, wants to move out
>tries to get someone to take her away
>almost-bf won't drive her to wherever
>she stays
<at least she never hangs out with that guy any more because of it

Feels like I'm going to die or something when this kind of thing happens desu
>>
File: 1464653339119.jpg (12 KB, 326x204) Image search: [Google]
1464653339119.jpg
12 KB, 326x204
>>29267788
Honestly anon, can't blame you. She's very attractive.
>>
>>29267869
that's MEW you walnut
>>
kissing did no good fixing my shit up, but at least my oneitis vanquished
been 2 months and I still haven't stalked her twitter since
>>
>>29265544
Oneitis broke up with me and got married to somebody else.

I moved 500 miles away to start over. Still think about her every day.
>>
File: Pokemon 151.png (3 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon 151.png
3 KB, 160x192
>>29267916
Uh...

ORIGINALIO COMMENTARIO KEKD
>>
>>29267916
Oh, her. She has a great face, but I didn't recognize her outside her nude photos.
>>
I'll probably never see her again after she gets a new job in a few months. Worked with her for 6 years. Crushed on her for the last 3. She's about to take the NCLEX and become a nurse. She's always had a bf and even though I don't think that relationship isn't going to last she isn't interested in me. Just need to make it through these last few months then I'll never see her again and I can move on.
>>
File: ik0AHwG.jpg (133 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ik0AHwG.jpg
133 KB, 640x640
>>29267788
>>29267869
HOLYSHIT

I just emailed her asking her for coffee/catchup

she responded and I'm seeing her this tuesday

what do
>>
truly a painful experience

I remember waking up feeling like death a morning after realizing it
>>
File: hfw.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hfw.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
JDIMSA

anyone here made it?
>>
> constantly think about her
> always daydream about bumping into her again
> cyberstalking
> we haven't spoke in 4 years and she hates me

If I was going to die, she'd be the last person I wanted to send a letter/make a phone call to
>>
>>29268530
Dress nice. Don't over think it. Go. Have fun. Joke around. Don't reveal your power level yet.
>>
>>29265575
mine married and has a kid out of state

I had to cut her off after the second time I told her I loved her and she said I just want to be friends. she never spoke to me again and when I looked at her sisters page I saw her and some dumpy guy and a kid. I wept in the shower like a baby. I came to terms that even If i had the chance with her we would probably grow apart and end up bitter like everyone else I know who is in a relationship.

tl:dr I just want to die in my sleep
>>
File: kunt.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kunt.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>fall in love with her 5 days before i never see her again
>she resembles one of my male friends so i often mix them up in my mind
>slowly falling out of love but into the pit of eternal apathy
>she never even knew who i am
>>
>lives with me still
>don't ever talk
rip
every day I can't hug her and it's hell
>>
Woah, I'm really used to saging threads.
fug
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.