[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started dating a really wonderful woman last year. Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mikublush.jpg (76 KB, 181x181) Image search: [Google]
mikublush.jpg
76 KB, 181x181
I started dating a really wonderful woman last year. Problem is, her daughter is 30 pounds overweight.

I don't want to raise a five-year-old senior citizen. How do I whip this kid into shape?
>>
>>29265435
Stop feeding the little shit geeze and take it for walks like you are meant to with your pets.
>>
File: 9a7.jpg (303 KB, 795x1192) Image search: [Google]
9a7.jpg
303 KB, 795x1192
>>29265435

>her daughter

anon-kun, l...
>>
>>29265435
tell her mom to stop feeding her Twinkies all day every day
>>
>>29265435

>is a single mother (correct me if I'm wrong)
>lets a child get that overweight

Don't expect too much from that woman.
>>
>>29265435
Give it lots of liquids and smaller portions of food, before a meal for example, you could give the kid some watermelon. Watermelon is usually really filling because it's mostly water. Have the kid swim in your pool as often as possible for exercise or buy a bike and take the kid out to ride it somewhere secluded because kids feel embarrassment and insecurity about being overweight just as much as adults do and being seen, fat and on a bike might make people laugh at her.
>>
Give her some meth or take her out of the trailer for walks
>>
>>29265435
make sure the house has only healthy food options, pack her a good lunch, get her into a sport or dance.
NEVER directly say anything about her weight unless you want her to hate your guts.
>>
>>29265435
20/80 rule OP
>>
>>29265435

rape her every night until she developes an eating disorder
>>
>>29265497
Her husband died in a car flip.
>>
>>29265435
>How do I whip this kid into shape?
by fucking off to adv or facebook or something
>>
>>29265812
I asked on adv. No replies.
>>
>>29265794
advise her to stop flipping her kid some doritos
>>
>>29265921
Here's your advise faggot >>29265972
>>
>>29265608
This is a quality post
>>
Light her farts to heat the house. One good thing about having a fat around.
>>
>>29265435
Give her a jump rope and a trampoline. And a pair of replica zweihanders that you will teach her to dual wield.
Take her to the park when there'll be other kids to chase around. With the zweihanders.
Get a puppy and use it as an excuse to ban chocolate from the house. Name him Sif.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.