[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you shake women's hands the same way you shake men's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 18.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
do you shake women's hands the same way you shake men's hands?
>>
>>29265303
>touching women
what?
>>
yea, they get a little creeped out if you do the m'lady hand shake
>>
>>29265329
>women in my personal space
what?
>>
>>29265331
i'm not talking about that i'm talking about the squeeze handshake. some guys squeeze my hand hard when they shake it and i'm thinking "there's no way they do this to women"
>>
>>29265303
Yes. I try my hardest to break their hands with my firm, masculine grip. Works every time
>>
>>29265378
FIRM handshake bro. You gotta fire up your muscles to resist it and not let your hand get squeezed too much. IT'S IMPORTANT.

And no, I don't squeeze women hands as much. But still FIRM, with rigid motions, and make sure you are the one directing her arm through the whole motion. You gotta take charge when shaking a woman's hand.

I have NO IDEA what I'm talking about. Can't remember the last time I touched a woman.
>>
>>29265905

I never squeeze. I literally just hold it softly like i'm holding a flower. I apply no pressure whatsoever. I just envelope my hand into theirs and let it rest briefly
>>
>>29265953
I would slap you you little bitch. Don't do that. Makes me a little insecure too. Handshakes should be a struggle.
>>
>>29265303

kiss them on the hand
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 640x640
>>29265303
I don't even remember the last time I shook a girls hand tbqh, every time I meet a new girl my age I hug them , shaking a girls hand just seems odd
>>
File: plastic bag armour.jpg (87 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
plastic bag armour.jpg
87 KB, 640x641
>>29265303
>do you shake women's hands
>implying I even talk to women
>implying women voluntarily talk to me
>implying there is any physical contact between me and women
rarely do I even talk with women, let alone give a handshake to them
>>
File: firmly grasp it.jpg (54 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
firmly grasp it.jpg
54 KB, 625x415
>>29265303
Yes. You always have to assert dominance no matter the gender
>>
>>29265953

You wouldn't feel it evne if i squeezed so why even bother
>>
>>29265303
No, not as tight. Firm, but looser grip.
It's a subtle way of reminding her that I, as a man, am stronger and tougher than her, and have to take special care not to damage her.
I like to think it subconsciously keeps her in her place.
>>
>>29265953

nice way to look like a pussy

i just asked my girlfriend and she said 'anything other then a normal, non-death grip handshake is weird

she's a turbo normie tho so whatddya know
>>
>>29266201

You have to take special care not to hurt someone when you shake their hand?

Retard strength is so fascinating
>>
>>29266235

>>29265953 is me

Ask her if my handshake is okay

i'm gay
>>
I dunno, I live in a very traditional southern area in the U.S and when shaking hands women always seem to offer their hand horizontally rather than vertically like they want me to kiss it or something.
>>
>>29265303
no, in most latin countries men greet women by airkissing or kissing their cheeks
>>
I hold her hand lightly and raise it up to my face and then kiss her hand while bowing. Its called being a gentleman.
>>
>>29266267

she said it sounds nice but can be kinda cheesy and funny if its too serious
>>
>>29265303
shaking hands? I thought you're supposed to ram your cock down their throat on first contact
>>
File: Zkce7hD.png (166 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
Zkce7hD.png
166 KB, 540x390
>>29265303
>shaking a girl's hand
I hope you're memeing and none of you are autistic enough to do this
>>
File: tumblr_nj9fe3CRcb1tm5mmjo1_400.gif (464 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj9fe3CRcb1tm5mmjo1_400.gif
464 KB, 400x200
I shake a girl's hand like I shake my cock after I pee.
>>
>>29266426
In Canada it's fairly common. I wouldn't know about your backward countries though.
But you don't initiate of course.
>>
>>29265303
I do, because while I am versed in proper decorum most women are not. So giving a woman these days the typical "lady's handshake" they think you're the one that doesn't know how to shake hands, when in fact they are the ones who are ignorant.
>>
I go in for the handshake like she's a dude but if she doesn't have proper form or she has no grip I just give up and do that stupid girl handshake.

You guys know what I'm talking about
>>
women actively avoid me, especially physical contact of any sort
but on the rare occasion it does happen i grip hard to assert my dominance
>>
>>29266473
>not shaking a girl's hand right after you shake your cock after peeing, without washing your hands
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.