[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If women don't like girly men why is kpop so popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 550x413
If women don't like girly men why is kpop so popular?
>>
>>29265293
What the fug is kpop
>fuck google i asked YOU
>>
File: rambo.0.0.jpg (149 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
rambo.0.0.jpg
149 KB, 1280x854
>>29265293
Girly men are becoming the new masculinity.

pic related is becoming the new effeminate gay looking man
>>
>>29265317
Korean pop music
https://youtu.be/KSH-FVVtTf0
>>
>>29265293
every modern society fetishizes youth.
>>
>>29265293
It's different in asia, being effeminate is positive over there.
>>
>>29265293
Because they are supposed to start being cute boys and then turn into masculine men like Michael Jackson and justing neither, they want a boy to grow up with them and then turn into a hot Chad when they enter puberty and lusting for a little kid is no longer normal
>>
>>29265487
A lot of kpop idols are 25+
>>
>>29265534
They look like 12 year old boys plus Asians are wierd like that
>>
>>29265293

>not a single white gurl
>>
>>29265293
Because Asia doesn't have jews brainwashing women into niggerifying their own society by worshipping violent and thuggish men.
>>
>>29265648
I see some nigger fans in the crowd though
>>
Notice how kpop fans are either average or ugly looking, they want men who are prettier than them as a compensating mechanism.
>>
>>29265293
Asian women like girly men, because their sexuality is so frustrated from a career-centric society they focus on the sensitive type of man who seems like he's wealthy and can provide for her.

It's the same in Japan as well. Instead of going to see male strippers they go to "host clubs" where faggotty-ass men sit and talk with them and share drinks.

>>29265648
>Societies that are working themselves to death
>Too busy/obsessed working and studying to start families or even have sex
>no brainwashing involved

funny.
>>
>>29265858
>>Too busy/obsessed working and studying to start families or even have sex

That is funny, because half of Europe and several states in the US have a lower birth rate than Japan since the 60s. Just keep looking away.
>>
>>29265858
Explain the white and black women in the crowd then
>>
>>29265914
>Explain the white and black women in the crowd then

Weeaboos.

>>29265907
>Just keep looking away.

looking away from what?

You think Korea is a utopian society?
>>
who /kpop/ here?

i know there used to be some kpop fans on this board, i don't know if there still are any

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEYOyZVWlzs
>>
>>29265293
Because those girly men are filthy rich and have their faces plastered everywhere.
>>
>>29266191
I stopped listening to it around late 2014 when all of my favorite groups were pretty much on RIP status
>>
$$$$$$$$$$money $$$$$$$$$$$
Christ you fags are idiots
>>
>>29267009
It's well known that idols don't make a lot of money. Most of them are practically slaves and the only reason they're idols is for attention.
>>
File: wwe_profiles_hero_cena_3[1].jpg (132 KB, 629x720) Image search: [Google]
wwe_profiles_hero_cena_3[1].jpg
132 KB, 629x720
if women like manly men, why isn't wrestling more popular?

larger than life characters, literally, and most of them are chads
>>
>>29267133

Womn prefer men like Justin Beiber and black guys instead of traditional white men. I'm a masculine white guy and women prefer the baby faced skinny fagboys. That's fine with me, not touching any of these whores all fighting for one guy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.