[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Come from a proud line of tough, charismatic and decorated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nnsoyvKzPY1uqb95ao1_1280.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnsoyvKzPY1uqb95ao1_1280.png
367 KB, 800x800
>Come from a proud line of tough, charismatic and decorated military officers
>Great grandpa and grandpa spent their teen years and their 20s killing commies and plowing spanish qts
>Dad was also an officer
>All of my male cousins and uncles are ex-officers, officers or will become officers
>Be a bookish, introverted and socially awkward as a child
>grew up to be an IT drone
>tfw I'm the old child

Who else has disgraced their family lineage?
>>
>>29265273
>come from a proud line of dock workers, soldiers, and slaves on my dad's side
>come from a line of scandinavian potato farmers on my mom's side
>dad broke the cycle by becoming a doctor
>i'm about to drop out and join the army or get a manual labor job

Gonna make you proud, ancestors :)
>>
Cyber warfare/defense seems promising OP.
>>
>>29265273
>Mom's side of the family started out as poor Northern Italian immigrants during the great depression.

>3 of them are now millionaires, everyone else is either middle or upper-middle class. Almost everyone is talented at either visual art or music. Mother is an extremely talented painter and musician.

>Mother decides to marry my father who comes from an Irish family.

>He is very smart but everyone else in his family is average intelligence, working or middle class people with few artistic or musical talents.

>Me and my sister are born with hosts of learning disabilities and only slightly above average IQs. Both of us are NEETS with no future what-so-ever and no talents for anything except failing at everything we do.

I hate my life, and I just want to die. Everyone on my mom's side of the family views us as problem children and my dad's side doesn't give a shit about us.
>>
>>29265273
IT drones can be incredibly useful to society
>>
>>29265273
>come from a proud line of criminals and literally whos
>underachieve at boring wage slave job

Not sure how to feel desu.
>>
File: worried khajiit.jpg (218 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
worried khajiit.jpg
218 KB, 1024x1024
>mother's side of the family is entirely engineers, doctors or generally smart people that are like human calculators and geniuses or bookworms who know lots of useful information
>I end up being absolutely mediocre, unsocial and not too bright, but thankfully not too dumb
>mfw
JUST.
But then again, my dad's side is full of dense motherfuckers, including himself.
>>
>Bloodline is full of merchants and salesman
>Infamous for enraging entire small towns and colonies for buying 100% of the supply for something and then reselling it to the public for a massive mark up.
>Been run out of several countries as a result.
>Grandfather literally sold a bottle of his piss mixed with hand soap the other day to someone say it would help their skin.
>He sold it for over 150 dollars in public.
>Have no charisma like my ancestors before me.
Also no we aren't Jewish.
>>
>>29266117
>>29266401
And this is why you never breed with average / stupid people.
>>
>>29266458

Fucking gypos
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.