[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 5'9 >170 lbs of muscle >very wide shoulders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1429913708313.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1429913708313.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>be 5'9
>170 lbs of muscle
>very wide shoulders and narrow waist
>big dick
>attractive face
>never had any problems getting women

>a large portion of women i pass look at me as if i'm an aberration
>as if i'm not allowed to be like this
>as if its unnatural for a short guy to be masculine

want to beat and rape them every time to be honest
>>
>>29265228
wew thought that was me in the pic
>>
>>29265228
You're not short, faggot.
>>
>>29265290

i'm actually 5'8, i just add an inch

basically nowhere close to 5'10
>>
>>29265313
Yeah, and I'm 5'4. You're not short, just painfully average. The non-meme manlet cutoff is 5'7.

Unless you live in an area where the average male height is 6' you aren't short. Stop complaining.
>>
>>29265344

alright mr. shorter than thou, you win
>>
>>29265344

you don't know shit about being short. try being 5'0.
>>
>>29265506
You don't know shit about being short, either. Try being 2'0
>>
>>29265344
>>29265313

You both need to learn
>>
>>29265621
I've already learned that all women are pieces of shit, is that good enough?
>>
consider yourself lucky

at least you have a shot with women that you're interested in, way more of a shot than any of us would have
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.