[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm killing myself june 15th. What do you want to know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I'm killing myself june 15th.
What do you want to know?
>>
livestream url?
>>
Your reasons behind this decision and if there's any chance you'll reconsider.
>>
>>29264995
This
Origami content
>>
>>29264988
No chance
>>29264995
I hate myself and want to die. There is always a chance for anything but this window is pretty small
>>
Are you in germany op? Looks like germany
>>
>>29265032
boo pussy
>>
Youre gonna rot in hell man, God doesnt burden anyone beyond what he can bear, just keep struggling
>>
File: 1431111569430.jpg (69 KB, 960x631) Image search: [Google]
1431111569430.jpg
69 KB, 960x631
>>29265032
I hate myself, too. Always have, always will. It's difficult feeling like your the only one who is going through this, the only glimpses into the lives of others look positive. Which is why I rather like places such as this, when your anonymous, nothing is sugarcoated, the false ego mask is removed and you can mesh in with the other black sheep. Life is not all rainbows and normalfaggot sunshine, being here confirms that.

To a degree, I'd say everyone hates themselves, self-criticism is part of the human package. I understand if the pain has gotten to be too much, but I do hope you reconsider.

I won't spout meaningless platitudes at you, just know you're not the only one going through this shit. Anyway, hope you reconsider this decision.
>>
Nothing. Looks like we got another attention whore.
>>
>>29264982
What's your favorite color?
What's the farthest you've walked/ran?
What's the most fun you've had?
What's the most beautiful thing you saw in life?
>>
>>29264982
Why aren't you waiting until after the fourth of July?

GO shoot off some fireworks; it's not like you have to worry about being injured, since you plan on killing yourself anyway.
>>
What's the plan? Hell, I might just join you.
>>
File: 1461385490392.gif (130 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1461385490392.gif
130 KB, 400x350
>>29265166
this is a good idea

shoot yourself when a firework is set off so no one thinks a gun went off and it'll be hilarious when they find the body
>>
>>29265166
OOOOOH, fuck yeah OP, do this. Fireworks are fucking awesome. Do you live in the US? Do you live near the Southwest? Go find an Indian reservation where you buy and shoot off the good shit.
>>
>>29265063
East coast US
>>29265070
Tell me about it
>>29265111
I disagree. I don't really think there is anything afterwards. Least of all a hell.
>>29265118
I know i'm not the only one "going through something". I won't be the first to do it and I won't be the last.
>>29265138
Validate me
>>29265165
Blue
13 miles ran
Playing HS football with friends
The stars
>>29265166
Why not do it tonight? Theres no reason behind the date.
>>29265167
20 gauge through the mouth. Leaves less of a mess while still getting the job done
>>
Choose another day please. That's my moms birthday.
>>
Play this when you die.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKBN3MGUGI
>>
>>29265265
just so you know u can do whatever you want, but there is a hell man. there is. unless you completely destroy your pineal gland and a few others in the shot
>>
>>29265265
What's the best food you've had?
What's the worst food you've had?
Who is your favorite President?
If you had wings, where would you fly to?
>>
File: 1431660950054.png (56 KB, 805x795) Image search: [Google]
1431660950054.png
56 KB, 805x795
>>29264982
>>29265032
OP I believe that threads like this are, in some sense or another, a last effort at saving yourself. The silver lining here is that somewhere in your subconscious you have a will to live.

I am not as good at writing these things out as I used to be, but here it goes. OP, if there is any true thing I can tell you, its that just as bad weather outside eventually passes, so will your issues. I was once extremely depressed, isolated in my own mind, nearly schizotypal, obsessive compulsive, and very alone. I made it, though brah. And you can too. Even people in this thread who dont know you are asking you to reconsider. Why would they do that if not every life, in some sense or another, held some intrinsic value. You have many years ahead of you, and regardless of your situation, much potential due to having those years. A lot can change in a small amount of time with the right attitude. Dont kys, friend.
>>
>>29265032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU6cpMEdu18
>>
>>29265265
Well you'll be in for a rude awakening when you realize that life doesnt just suddenly end after death.
>>
>>29265294
Plan was to do it around midnight, so it'll techincally be the 16th anyways
>>29265297
I probably won't
>>29265340
After I do it i'll come back and spook you and let you know whether there is or isn't
>>29265372
Chicken and dumplings at cracker barrel
Over salted baked kale
Jackson, because of his view on central banks
I would probably just keep flying without settling
>>29265419
I only came here to talk because I have no other outlets. This isn't venting it's a goodbye to the other strangers at the fork in the road. If I hadn't made this thread my death wouldn't cross your mind, so don't worry about what happens. Even after the fact, you'll have no idea whether I did it or not
>>29265532
Wouldn't that just be a fitting end
>>
>>29265419
I love you anon, the world needs more people like you and less like me
>>
>>29265592
Im not concerned with my own knowledge of your outcome, OP. I merely want to do what I can to convince you against this kind of decision. This isnt an effort to stroke my ego or feel like a good person, this is an effort to help you, though I dont know you personally. As I said, I believe every life has value. Go make a difference, have a good life, try something fun. There is a lot of time for both failure and success.
>>
>>29265592
you sound cute, i like you
>>
>>29265614
Im no better a person than half the people on this site
>>
>>29265419
listen to this guy man, theres something in you that cares about other people and in that there's something that cares about human life.

I love you.
>>
Do it, OP, be free.
>>
>>29265592
friend, hell is no joke. heaven or hell is essentially a very powerful dream you experience as you pass on. just make sure you understand that there was more than pain, and remember what you loved most about your life

its all about peace brother. hope this helps
>>
wait what's actually wrong with your life, you say you hate yourself, why?
>>
>>29265265
>east coast US
where?
nyfag here
can i use your gun when you're finished?
>>
>>29265746
Is peace instilling fear in people? You don't know about any Hell.
>>
>>29265811
Warning someone about impending dangers isnt fear mongering. I am not the same anon, but I fully believe in a heaven and a hell.
>>
Change it up. With no future to plan for, you can do basically anything you want. Why not live in a way completely different your last few days?
>>
>>29265797
nj here, me after you pls
>>
>>29265811
well godless retards think that humans just sprung up on Earth by random chance and just die with their bodies
>>
>>29265850
Read what anon above wrote. Anon says that hell is a dream, that's his opinion, but he is stating it as fact. Deceiving by belief and not what you know as reality is evil and disrespectful
>>
>>29265930
I see you for what you really are. You know nothing about peace. Get real.
>>
>>29264982
There is not afterife... don't give up

Don't give into the normies
>>
>>29265978
lol im that anon but it is frankly ridiculous to believe in no afterlife
>>
>>29266011
You don't know a thing about what I believe. I'll end with this: OP is trying to find his peace, why don't you just leave him to it?
>>
First name? I'll write it in my calendar which I never throw away, just put in my memory drawer to later reminisce. Just little tribute from me to you
>>
>>29266043
how is dying peace? its only peace if you convince yourself that that's the end. He's gonna be much worse off in hell.
>>
>>29266011
>it is frankly ridiculous to believe in no afterlife
because its perfectly sane to believe your mind/soul flies out of your body as they lower you into the ground and goes either up to the clouds or under the earths crust
no proof of this happening but your stupid if you don't believe it!!
>>
are you gonna rape a stacey before you go?
>>
>>29265592
are you willing to share some sort of contact info here? i want to notice how existence and your perception of it change as you get closer to the deadline... of course this is asking a lot.
>>
>>29265930
no, godless "retards" don't know how life originated and are looking into it any way they can. You on the other hand believe in an imaginary sky daddy that made two miniature versions of himself and the entire gene pool originated from them after they were banned from the magical forest
>>
>>29266142
im not gonna get into a debate over atheism on 4chan of all places. I still stand by my statement, there is a God and an afterlife. You can deny it all you want, won't make it true.
>>
>>29266241
lol you're retarded if you think God is bound by so-called 'science', which is just a human attempt to make sense of his creations.
>>
File: pepecraft.jpg (462 KB, 865x768) Image search: [Google]
pepecraft.jpg
462 KB, 865x768
>>29266254
believe there is a god and an afterlife*
You can believe it all you want, won't make it true.
>>
>>29266254
>You can deny it all you want, won't make it true.

Right back at you, idiot. Atheism has logic going for it
>>
>>29266299 >>29266297
of course that was my point. how do atheists even think the world arose, why was there even matter for the big bang to occur? Your 'logic' is full of holes.
>>
>>29266286
And you know this, how? Surely you must have evidence to back that up.
>>
>>29266343
the reason i don't believe in god isn't because of "logic", i don't believe in god because deep down i just cant accept it
but feel free to believe m8, im not stopping you
>>
>>29266343
That's the thing, we don't know. No respectable scientist can claim to know. The Big Bang is still just a theory. There's no way for us to know until we dig deeper and make more discoveries.
>>
>>29266437
so you have no theory for the creation of the world, but you go against the simplest explanation, which is that it was created by God. Frankly if you look to science and reason to validate all your beliefs you'll get nowhere in life
>>
>>29266399
well i was just quoting the other anon and yeah i guess im the other way around, i just can't accept that humans and the world arose from random interactions and will just die.
>>
>>29266483
>so you have no theory
I expected you to a least know what a theory is. Look up what a theory is. The current theory is the Big Bang, and it's currently impossible to dig deeper than that, but it will be eventually.

The god explanation is an outdated one, it originated from ignorance, fear of death and existential despair. When people realized that a lot of the Bible was nonsense, what do you think happened?

>Frankly if you look to science and reason to validate all your beliefs you'll get nowhere in life

Shit I can't think of something that makes less sense than this.
>>
>>29265873
ct, i'll go third
>>
People who want to kill themselves don't start threads like this. My god OP is a whiny faggot.
>>
Op, ill never understand people like you. Cant you really change who you are? Is it really impossible for you to improve and start loving yourself?

Im amazed at how weak can some people be.
>>
Why on a planned date? I've decided if I kill myself it will be all of a sudden.
>>
>>29266583
>it will eventually
lol, keep waiting
>the god explanation originated from ignorance, fear of death and existential despair
oh shit, the edge. have you transcended into a euphoric state, neckbeard?
>>
>>29266706
don't call him weak you selfish prick
he's strong enough to see beyond this mortal coil, to know even the best of us will be dust in a few short years and that there's no point in continuing beyond self-centered delusions

OP is ironically closer to a god than any of you faggots
>>
>>29266880
I hope you are baiting.

If you arent, kill yourself fag. Achieve godhood.
>>
>>29266842
well then explain why YOUR god is the right one, dipshit

Science doesn't use feelings, superstition and a few weird anecdotes as arguments
>>
>>29265032

>No chance

So your faking it.
/thread
>>
>>29266880
>Attention whore
>closer to being a God
Woah, really makes you think, huh.
>>
Don't kill yourself on my birthday please.
>>
>>29266974
Don't tell op not to kill himself on my birthday please.
>>
>>29266937
science cant explain anything about God, you admitted urself it cant even explain the creation of the universe.

There's only one God, what do you mean 'my god', you can call him whatever you want, or not call him anything.
>>
>>29264982
What's on your bucket list?
What advice can you give use before you leave?
What lead you to this?
Is it final?

I was a virgin at 34 and was contemplating suicide, no work no friends, basically nothing.

Now I'm 40 and half a wife and a great job, people I care about and people who care about me. Later down the line the problems you have now may seem small. I hope the best for you OP.
>>
Please don't kill yourself on my birthday, do it on the 14th or 16th
>>
>>29264982
that's my birthday man. you can't do it
>>
>>29267027
>science can't explain creation
Science can explain anything, it's just that we haven't yet. Did you know that for centuries it was religion that kept people from dissecting the human body and actually learning about it? Look at the progress medicine has made since then.

>there's only one god
>what are other religions
>>
>>29267126
>science can explain everything
keep waiting for that proof of something arising from nothing.

>what are other religions
if youre referring to polytheism, they're associating partners with god and lots of religions are intertwined with myth and folklore. Its not a huge leap to assume if God existed he would send messengers to people
>>
>>29267060
>half a wife
What, did Chad take the other half?
>>
>>29267334
>keep waiting for that proof of something arising from nothing.

That sounds like something I should be telling you, but you're not looking for proof or logic, you just want to believe.

>if youre referring to polytheism, they're associating partners with god and lots of religions are intertwined with myth and folklore. Its not a huge leap to assume if God existed he would send messengers to people

Buddhism, Ancient Egyptian mythology, Hinduism. If you know anything about these, you'd know they're completely different from Abrahamic religions. Are you saying that God made brown people believe in other things intentionally so they would go to hell?
>>
>>29267027

Why only one? Fuck man, religious people keep piling up arbitrary truisms without any fucking reasoning. Why not five gods? Shit, its not like you are bound by logic, why not make up something that is at least remotely interesting, instead of boring jaded cunt-God with Mary-Sue Jesus.
>>
>>29267494
well buddhism isnt a religion, but pagans chose to believe in their myths and paganism.
>>
>>29265340
>unless you completely destroy the pineal gland
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HAPPENS TO IT WHEN THE BODY DECOMPOSES
Jesus, I understand religion, but some of this shit is just beyond retarded.
>>
>>29267616
>they chose to believe in their myths
So did you. You're incomprehensibly retarded
>>
Did you at least enjoy some of your life?

Even if your life sucks, what is your favorite part about being alive now? What do you appreciate the most?
>>
>>29267027
>science can't explain anything about god
Science is the empirical measurement of reality. Know what that means for a construct that isn't bound by science?

It isn't real. No amount of bronze age unga bunga bullshit will change the nature of our objective reality.
>>
>>29267657
there's no rational proof for any religion and atheism isn't the null hypothesis. But keep disbelieving, maybe one day you'll wake up, I'll pray for you anyway.
>>
Its my brothers birthday on the 15th, could you put something near your body like "happy birthday Calvin!"?
It would be really cool to get a birthday message for him in the news.
Thanks in advance friend.
>>
>>29267616

Not that guy but

>but pagans chose to believe in their myths and paganism

What the fuck? What the fuck makes your religion the right one? Those other religions have as much "faith" in theirs as much as yours, on what grounds do you have to say yours is the one true way?
>>
>>29267685
eh not really, science is just human's trying to makes sense of the world. And, like it or not, unlike my friend above who is confident science will 'eventually explain everything' , there are some things that humans arent be able to comprehend.

But atheists have an arrogance in their hearts and they repudiate God, I'll pray that you be led to the straight path.
>>
>>29267713
There's no reasoning with a modern day savage.
>>
Can you kill me first?
>>
>>29265592
checked out the chick dumplings at CB on google. man they look good. Gonna hit the one off the toll road in Indiana. thanks bro
>>
yuck I couldn't kill myself in summer, too hot and sticky, wait till crisp fall air at least. Well unless you have AC
>>
>>29265340

huh ? so if you get vaporized by a nuke in a milisecond you dont go to heaven or hell? is that what your saying?
>>
>>29267785
Not OP, but I also wanna die if anyone is willing to shoot me in the head
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.