[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the club and this guy slaps your ass. What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
You're in the club and this guy slaps your ass. What do you do?
>>
Bend him over and fuck him. He looks like a bottom.
>>
Return it and start making out. We then get outta there and i fuck his twink boipussy :3
>>
>>29264729

I don't know man, looks like he could go either way.
>>
>pull out my AR assault weapon and my Glock
>Scream ALLAHU AKBAR
>Kill 50 of the faggots
>Go to heaven and receive 72 virgins with fat pussies
>>
>>29264751

He's to beautiful to die, your bullets can't touch him.
>>
"Thanks dad" then walk away calmly
>>
Pledge my allegiance to ISIS, shoot him and kill 52 other fags and injure 50 of them before getting shot by the cops
>>
>>29264706
Squeeze his ass and make him my bottom under the condition he gives me a couple hundred thousand dollars which he should have for being a model.
>>
>>29264706

Make international news.
>>
see if I can get a free drink
>>
>>29264706
Tell him to shave/wax. he looks fucking atrocious body and facial hair
>>
>>29264706
We both proceed to get shot.
>>
Panic
I didn't sign up for this
>>
>>29264706
>>29264748
>>29264768
His stern expression is concerning. Does he never smile?
>>
Scream "Calm down!", literally that's all I would do. If he wants to interact with me, we can do it in the bathroom. Hoping that this fag has a large cock.

8 inch soft is preferred, we can see where it goes from there.
>>
>>29264706

he's soft. The only reason he has strong masculine features and body hair is excess testosterone from eating cum. No joke.

His body is good for making poses, not fighting. The jaw is too big to punch though, maybe go for the nose
>>
>>29264706
Punch him in the face, kick his knees with a lowkick
>>
>>29264706
pretty sure Kortajarena is gay fami
>>
Let him give me a blowjob, and record the entire thing on my phone so I can relive it later, as this is probably the only action I'm ever going to get.
>>
>>29267424
only a better reason to love him
>>
>>29267511
would love to run my hands through that tummy hair tbhnest
>>
I give him the suck obv
>>
File: 1461356832680.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461356832680.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Proceed to shoot up the club.
>>
>>29264706
>those eyebrows
THICC
>>
>>29267531
same, what I wouldn't do for him to fucc me.
>>
Hey, everything's pink in the dark.
>>
>>29264706
Jon Kortajarena or whatever? I get on my knees and deep throat him
>>
>>29264706
Gently remove his hand and push it away, and then awkwardly shuffle away from him, like any other time a dude starts feeling me up in da club
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.