[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outdoor activities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 1920x1080
Why don't you surf anon?
>no time limits
>no score
>no team
>no commitment
>no chads
>no ego
>just waves
>>
I surf the web
>>
>>29264525
It's kind of the same right?
>>
>>29264470
Surfing is God tier sport for introverts.
>get to be alone
>makes you a man by teaching you to battle the elements
>fuck all women do it
>no accountability to anyone else
>encourages travel to remote spots to stay away from Normie's
>low cost to get into
>>
>>29264470
C-can you teach me?
>>
>>29264470
I live in the midwest
If I could afford a sailboat I'd get back into sailing
>>
>Why don't you [do some dumb random thing that will do not have any basis in helping out robots] thread #45,392,594?
>>
>>29264608
Do sailboats also have engines?
>>
>>29264624
Maybe if you got in the water you'd feel like I helped you.
>>
Get into boxing

>take your anger out
>get gains
>No team
>beat the shit out of chads
>gain respect

And everyone's face is usually fucked up pretty badly so looks don't matter much
>>
>>29264651
Maybe if you got into reality, you'd realize how what you think is true actually isn't.
>>
I was thinking about learning how to surf
that or start skateboarding again but i cant decide
>>
>>29264684
>Shuka bruh beach rat reality is my reality.
>>
>>29264701
I do both here's a tip,
Skating fucking sucks to learn, you pretty much try and master one trick at a time by doing it over and over and over and over and over and over. Iv never hurt myself more then I have skating.
Surfing better because the waves come in at different sizes shapes and direction so it's always a new experience every time you get on a wave
>>
>>29264663
It's to intense for me I feel, a lot of my friends do bjj and kickboxing and I can definitely see the improvement it's had on there mental well being and there physical appearance.
>>
I don't live near water desu
>>
no chads?

you're kidding, right?
>>
>>29264470
>Don't know how to swim
>My dad never taught me despite us living on a fucking island for over 20 years and him having served in the Navy for two decades and knowing how to swim proficiently - he'd always leave me to drown
>Hate the sun, hate being around people

>no chads
And you fucking know that's bullshit you cunt.
Why don't you kill yourself OP?
>>
>>29265254
>>29264997
He's saying you aught to do the activity by yourself at like 3-4 in the morning when the waters are unoccupied by humans. There will be no chads at your beach at 3-4 in the morning, they're too busy fucking.
>>
>>29265322
>Sharks
nothxm8imgud
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.