[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you good at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
What are you good at?
>>
I'M GOOD AT NOTHING
>>
>>29264156
used to be good at everything, never did anything with it, now i am good at nothing
possibly a high IQ feel, there's no way an average normie could teach themselves all that shit
>>
Nothing but I want to learn to paint. I'm probably too old to be any good, though.
>>
>>29264156
There's this game for ipad that I'm pretty good at
>>
>>29265215

>high IQ feel
>has accomplished absolutely nothing
>still proud of his or her own imagined intelligence

>there are teenage kids founding organizations and inventing world-change devices

>he's done nothing
>he still thinks he's hot shit because he was briefly a medium-sized fish in a very small pond
>>
>>29265248
How old are you? I have been drawing for a year of which I took part in 9 months of classes and I'm 23
>>
>>29265339

this is so me it hurts

i peaked in middle school

what a life
>>
>>29265342

All of the good artists started when they were really young. Not only painters but musicians etc.
>>
I'm good at being a useless sad loser
>>
I can rap really fucking fast.
I can write raps and rap them real fucking fast.

I can also play the drums
>>
>>29265384
No, there are a fucking ton of good artists. Thousands upon thousands and most of them started being good before the five year mark
If you don't really want to pain but actually want to pretend to want to paint to feel bad then form waste anyone's time
>>
I don't think I'm good at anything
I wanna read boox and git gud at unix or programming or networks or all of them
but I cant fucking concentrate I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
im good at anything to do with controls, like real in life too, so anything from an xbox controller and mouse to a tractor bucket or even a crane (i did a pretty small one once)

but trying to get a job doing any of that shit is hard as fuck, and you have to pass a drug test too, fuck that noise
>>
>>29265339
>>29265215
>>29265215

fucking REKT desu
>>
>>29265339
wew, you are one rabid lad
>>
>>29265465
>you have to pass a drug test too, fuck that noise

Kill yourself degenerate trash. Drug tests are important in construction, especially for fucking equipment operators. I could see letting some of the grunts slide, but if you're swinging loads around a site you need to be 100% all the time.
>>
File: 1461551148448.gif (358 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1461551148448.gif
358 KB, 500x357
I thought I was worthless, then picked up harmonica and my autism propelled me to new heights

Now I feel moving dancing lines in my head when I listen to music, theres new classical music with counterpoint in my head if I will it, and people call me a genuis/prodigy at open mics and cheer really hard

life is one giant meme
>>
File: that_feel_rain_gif.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
that_feel_rain_gif.gif
233 KB, 500x275
>>29264156
I'm good at disappointing my parents
>>
>>29264156
Im good at failing at everything I do.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.