[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti sjws in 2011 >Privilege doesn't exist >Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1418758662385.jpg (122 KB, 643x960) Image search: [Google]
1418758662385.jpg
122 KB, 643x960
Anti sjws in 2011
>Privilege doesn't exist
>Everyone is equal on the same level already
>Internet slacktivism doesn't accomplish anything retards
>Censoring anyone, no matter what their opinion is, is wrong
Anti sjws in 2016
>CIS HET WHITE MALES ARE OPPRESSED
>WOMEN AND BLACKS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CIS WHITE MALES
>MAKE SURE TO TWEET THIS VIDEO WITH #GAMERGATE #NOTYOURSHIELDSURE AND SIGN THIS PETITION TO BAN SOCIAL JUSTICE COURSES COME ON WE HAVE TO GET THIS TRENDING

Why do beta males have to come in and ruin everything I'm interested in?
>>
as cringey as some of the alt right fags are, we should focus on stopping the sjws first and foremost. anyone supporting the cause is good.
>>
>>29264153
/thread

stop the cancer at the core then clean up the residue
>>
>>29264153
It's getting hard man, I don't know who I can follow who won't spew dumb shit
>>
i really feel like gamergate was the trigger of the downward spiral of the movement
>>
File: bait.png (14 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
14 KB, 480x320
>>29264132
>>CIS HET WHITE MALES ARE OPPRESSED
>>WOMEN AND BLACKS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CIS WHITE MALES
>>MAKE SURE TO TWEET THIS VIDEO WITH #GAMERGATE #NOTYOURSHIELDSURE AND SIGN THIS PETITION TO BAN SOCIAL JUSTICE COURSES COME ON WE HAVE TO GET THIS TRENDING

1. Oppression and privilge are two different things
>inb4 the whole I'm oppress because of their privileged circle shit

2. No one is saying that woman and blacks have more rights than cis males but rather are trying to take them away I don't know where the fuck you're getting that shit from

3. the gamergate hostage and not you're shield are not the starters of the stop sjw courses
and also consider replacing sjw course with a hate course to see the point of subjectivity on the subject of free speech
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate
As if anyone would stoop that low to rape her

Bonus video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

why do you assume r9k has anything to do with this even if some of us are beta please leave
>>
>>29264363
gamergate was the result to try and stop the SJW movement
but was shown in a bad image thanks to sjws and the manipulation of the media without any really information except the bias video gaming news outlets that were and still are influenced by SJW ideologies
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate
>>
>>29264432
i know what gamergate was really about, the media representing it as a hate mob invited retards who wanted to join a hate mob into the movement
>>
>muh sjws

This shit is so overblown. I've almost never met anyone in real life who fits the stereotypical 'SJW' profile. Universities and humanities academia have always leaned left. It's not the apocalypse.

>some university students somewhere do or say something dumb
>"OH GOD IT'S THE DOWNFALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION THIS IS IT HITLER WAS RIGHT WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED CULTURAL MARXISTS REEEEEEEE"
>>
File: ec917375e361fe2c.png (27 KB, 614x202) Image search: [Google]
ec917375e361fe2c.png
27 KB, 614x202
>>29264153
this
fight aids first
the other diseases come later
>>
>>29264500
this
4chan makes you believe sjw shit is the norm when we're only seeing it because there are faggots actively searching for it and making threads about it
>>
>>29264500
Yeah it's really exaggerated by right-wing people. In my experience, professors who talk about stuff like gender roles acknowledge they're harmful to both men and women (because men are criticized for being emotional).

It's a big reason why I'm voting for Clinton this November, too. As much as I dislike her, her supporters aren't nearly as antagonistic as the alt right folk.
>>
File: e20d4be079545d23.png (518 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
e20d4be079545d23.png
518 KB, 800x1280
>>29264500
Reminder that London now has a muslim mayor who is slowly introducing the city to sharia law with SJWs backing him.
>>
>>29264565
Sadiq Khan is actually a pretty cool guy. He is socially liberal and got death threats from Muslim extremists for supporting gay marriage. The whole "sharia law" thing is nonsense.
>>
>>29264500
I have always been of the same opinion, but these past few weeks my Normiebook has been absolutely exploding with SJW ideas. Things such as
>black people deserve to ignore the rules and be as loud as they want at graduations because they earned it by beating a system that tried to prevent them from receiving an education
>>
File: 1465780885948.png (302 KB, 869x662) Image search: [Google]
1465780885948.png
302 KB, 869x662
>>29264132
Daily reminder

>>>/pol/
Shill there, please.
>>
important bumb relvance orginall mate>>29265019
>>29264649
>>29264593
>>
>>29264500
There's leaning left, and there protests which block people from having discourse while being as completely obnoxious about it as possible. That is wrong.

It's in the media, it is in our schools, it is in our work places. Progressive nonsense has become a major theme in important parts of life that are beyond the internet, you are being dishonest here to be honest senpai.
>>
>>29264153
You have to stop the source of the SJWS first and unfortunately for all of us they don't come up with this shit on their own.
>>
TIME TO BTFO SOME REACTIONARIES WASSUP PUSSIES
>>
>>29264132

What's wrong with banning social justice courses? I don't want to be required to take that bullshit, I'm a fucking STEM major and I've still got to take it.

>CIS HET WHITE MALES ARE OPPRESSED

You talk a lot like someone from tumblr desu senpai. I've never seen a normal person use "CIS HET" to describe normal straight white males.
>>
I like how rightwingers pick literally the smallest sample group and blow their numbers way out of proportion, then go on to use said group as a means of caricaturizing anyone remotely associated with liberalism or civil rights.

>"Hey, did you hear? Bob supports marriage equality. That means he must want to force all straight white males into feminist-operated concentration camps!"

Right, because that level of thinking doesn't require broad leaps in logic?
>>
>>29266893

>implying this ever happens

You are a Jew. Like rats spread disease, you spread lies.

Get out of r9k, only whites are allowed here!
>>
>>29266893
>I am a muslim and I will call myself a muslim but I don't believe anything the koran says, those are some totally different muslims lol, but don't speak against my brothers in the mosque or we'll behead you also everyone must burqa the fuck up

This is how you and all you other "non-radical feminists" sound you retard.
>>
>>29266968
You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself. Better yet, school shooter other people like yourself
>>
Stereotypical tumblr SJWs do exist. They're mostly teenagers and college students though but they have all the hallmarks like dyed hair, problem glasses, fat, post about how sacred poc are on facebook, etc.
Here in Portland I see them every single time I leave the house.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.