[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
slow fucking monday, lets discuss /drugs/ I really don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1200ug.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1200ug.gif
2 MB, 500x500
slow fucking monday, lets discuss /drugs/

I really don't care about the other stuff other than psychedelics and weed. This weekend I dropped 5 tabs of high powered deep web LSD-25, 200mg of pure MDMA and smoked joints throughout the 12 hours the thing was at its peak. holy fucking shit I was in heaven. geometric aztec patterns everywhere I looked. I closed my eyes and I would become one with the fractalized void. It was awesome.
>>
File: 1459260344894.png (514 KB, 370x491) Image search: [Google]
1459260344894.png
514 KB, 370x491
hit the post button too soon, whats your favorite "fun enhacing" medicine? favorite combo?

next time I do such a ridiculously high dose I will have some DMT by my side. I need to smoke it at the peak, when the ego death hits with full force. Why? just because.
>>
What market did you use
>>
I really wanna try some sort of psychedelic, what would be the best for me to start with?

Also what were the craziest visuals you guys have ever had?
>>
File: folder.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
Weed is great and alcohol is fine if you're out of weed, especially absinthe love me some absinthe.
Always wanted to try psychedelics but never had the opportunity wouldn't mind some extreme stuff like DMT too
Also reminder that you're a dumbass if you don't do drugs to enjoy music more
Pic related is a great example
>>
File: 1458458590752.jpg (24 KB, 394x395) Image search: [Google]
1458458590752.jpg
24 KB, 394x395
>>29264221
>I really wanna try some sort of psychedelic, what would be the best for me to start with?

If I could choose my first psychedelic for my first trip it would be 2C-B
the classic psychedelics such as LSD and mushrooms put your head in a very sensitive place
you can get scarred pretty quickly or things might get too intense
and LSD and mushrooms make you think, a lot.

2C-B, on the other hand, does not have this. you can dose as high as 40mg and you would not freak out. it is very grounded. and lasts 6 hours only.

either that, or MDMA.

>Also what were the craziest visuals you guys have ever had?

mescaline + LSD, hands down. My vision was full of stuff extremely similar to what you see on a mayan calendar (google it)
you move your arms and they would leave an intense trail of rainbow behind. and not to mention youre covered in a warm, electric blanket of orgasmic pleasure for 12 hours straight.

I wish mescaline was cheaper and easier to find.

>>29264340
how's absinthe? everyone I know who has tried it loathes it.
also I can't enjoy that album while I'm high. too depressing and reminds me of hard times. but it is still awesome :)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.