[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_F rancisco_Zoo_tiger_attac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tiger.jpg (65 KB, 393x390) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
65 KB, 393x390
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Zoo_tiger_attacks

>3 high and drunk chads are at the zoo fucking with the tigers from a distance (yelling and throwing things at them, possibly using a slingshot)
>one of the tigers leaps out of the enclosure and kills one of the shit heads
>the other two get injured by the tiger then busted for having weed when the cops come
>>
>>29264030
fuck i drank a lot ok

so whats the problem with the tigers they good?

i know this is wierd because you said something about drunk chads so i'm sorry i hope the tgigers are ojk
>>
File: ab12.jpg (395 KB, 815x611) Image search: [Google]
ab12.jpg
395 KB, 815x611
>>29264030
>2007
What, were you not born yet.
>>
>>29264085
i saw it on reddit
>>
File: bad ass.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
bad ass.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>>29264057
fucking nice, how many beers deep?
>>
>>29264030
>then they sue the zoo and get $1,000,000.

Also, hello fellow redditor. :^) nice to see fellow front page browsers on the chans.
>>
>>29264030
i remember that, i had visited that zoo a little before it happened. that tiger gave everyone fucking death stares. not like the tiger didn't give fair warning.
>>
>>29264158
i think sabout 7 but it could be more

fuck dqa normie man
>>
same tiger, previous incident:

>At 2:15 p.m. on the afternoon of Dec. 22, just after the public feeding with at least 50 patrons watching, Tatiana turned on Komejan. Chari and his son were standing 8 to 10 feet away, focused on another tiger named Tony, when they heard a shriek.
>"The right arm was in the tiger's mouth," said Chari, 40, who lives in San Francisco and owns a telecom business. "The left arm was just being held there (in the claws) and the right arm was being eaten. She was screaming and flailing away."
>He said three men tried to yank Komejan, a gifted artist, from Tatiana's grasp. The tiger pulled back, methodically devouring the arm. Finally, a zoo employee grabbed a long pole and jabbed it at Tatiana's head. The tiger let go.
>"I think most of the right arm doesn't exist anymore," Chari said. "What was left was hanging in strings. The tiger didn't eat in a very clean way."
>After Komejan was released, he said, she tried to touch her right arm with her left hand as she lay writhing on the ground.
>"It looked like she was trying to stop the pain, except that there was no arm where she had reached," Chari said.
>Even for onlookers such as Chari and his son, Krishna -- who feared tigers even before the attack -- the effects of the attack linger.
>"He's always scared that there are tigers under the bed at night, so this confirmed his suspicions," Chari said. "Now he wants the light on, and he wants me to go in with him."
>"He said when we left the zoo, 'The next time, let's see the penguins being fed instead of a tiger eating a woman.'"

wew lad

source: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Horrified-zoogoer-recalls-tiger-attack-Keeper-s-2626456.php
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.