[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does mommy keep buying me cargo shorts when girls think they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 234386_ts.jpg (96 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
234386_ts.jpg
96 KB, 1155x1155
Why does mommy keep buying me cargo shorts when girls think they're ugly?
>>
>>29263936
cargo shorts are based as fuck as long as you don't get the autismo ones from the gap or some shit like that
>>
The girls won't think they're ugly when you hang your cock out of the bottom, you just have to grow into them.
>>
>>29263936
you too? My parents bought me 6 of them in the past year
>>
She's making sure bad girls don't come to you. Mummys know best how to protect their little boys.
>>
>>29263936
Posting this reply while wearing cargo shorts. They're based as fuck when digging weeds and bullshit out of my gardens on a humid day like today.
>>
>>29263936
i buy them for myself. i must really want not to get laid
>>
>>29263936
I've seen a lot of Chads wear khaki cargo shorts, it's normiewear at this point.
>>
>>29263954
Lol okay darius, you going to that magic tournament later?
>>
>>29263936
Why don't you buy your own clothes?
>>
>>29263936

I love cargo shorts. Comfort and utility.
>>
the bottom line is, i need shorts like this to carry my essentials. my daily carry includes wallet, keys, cell phone, ipod, tablet, knife, gaming dice, maps, yugioh cards, nasal spray,
>>
>mother buys me a fedora (no joke)
>she seems sad when i refuse to wear it
>>
>>29264120
my mom bought me a me gusta meme shirt when i was a junior in high school and got offended because i never wore it once
>>
>>29264093
Why not just use a backpack or a satchel?
>>
My mom bought me a bunch of Angry Bird shirts from Target. I'm a 26 year old man that don't even like Mobile games.
>>
>>29264120
everytime i get clothes from family they never fucking fit.
>>
What's wrong with cargo shoes?

-Comfy
-Practical
-Unassuming
>>
my mom won't stop buying me v necks
>>
>>29264023
im a normie sooooooo
>>
>>29264306
CARGO SHORTS

DAMMIT IOS
>>
Clown shoes
Origi
>>
>be 24 year old manchild
>can't wear cargo shorts because they're autistic and make you even more of an obvious manchild loser
>decide to wear jean shorts
>get made of even harder

fucking knew there was a reason I haven't seen these in over a decade
>>
>>29263936
I love how all cargo shorts always end up at like half-length of the thighs of whoever is wearing them, and are almost always worn with autism sneakers.

>>29264306
>Practical

They were maybe practical in 1999 before mp3 players were invented and you had to carry big-ass CD players with you that didn't fit in the pockets of normal pants.
>>
>>29264324
>im normie
And a pathetic one at that if you come here for entertainment. You cant even swing with the chads.
>>
>>29264383
just go get plain khaki shorts...
>>
>cargo shorts are apparently autistic
>basketball shorts are apparently autistic

WHAT THE FUCK DO I WEAR WHEN IT'S HOT OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>wear cargo shorts all the time
>nobody gives a fuck

They're comfy as fuck and also useful, fuck the haters desu
>>
>>29264777
>basketball shorts are apparently autistic

no not really, and cargo shorts are king of the autism mountain.
>>
File: 200 mad.jpg (50 KB, 600x884) Image search: [Google]
200 mad.jpg
50 KB, 600x884
>>29264777
>normies expect me to fry my balls in jeans and long pants during the summer instead of wearing modest and comfy cargo shorts
>meanwhile, roasties are praised when they walk around in flashy short shorts with their asses hanging out
>>
>>29264832
>cargo shorts are king of the autism mountain.
how so?
>>
>>29263936
She's trying to tell you indirectly that CIA is your real father
>>
>cargo shorts are bad
>basketball shorts are bad

So what shorts are guys supposed to wear?
>>
>>29264948
You know the term dad jeans?

These are dad shorts, or virgin autistic anthropologist shorts.

There's also something just inherently autistic about guys wearing short shorts.

>>29265009
>>29264777
who the fuck has been saying that basketball shorts are autistic?
>>
File: Mens-shorts-summer-clothing.jpg (128 KB, 724x526) Image search: [Google]
Mens-shorts-summer-clothing.jpg
128 KB, 724x526
>>29265009
>not being /fa/
>>
>>29264777
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33927806&parentPage=family

dress like an adult
>>
>>29265258
Chad looks good in anything, but even there all of those Chads look kind of retarded.

Especially those two from the right they look like "Business mime" and "Grandma goth"
>>
>>29265292
>dress like an adult but act like a child

that should be the slogan of a r9k-specific clothing line
>>
File: chad shorts.jpg (97 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
chad shorts.jpg
97 KB, 460x700
>>29264777
>not easily recognizing what shorts chad wears.

If you actually do care about looking non-autistic in public, normie fashion is literally the easiest thing to mimic. Just keep it simple and read GQ or the thousands of free fashion guides online. You won't really stand out with the most basic tier stuff, but unless you're a fat piece of shit you'll look better than most failed normies with the most basic shit.

The most important thing is that it fit right. A crisp button down dress shirt and some decent fitting jeans or shorts like pic related. Shoes are the hardest part imo, but there are guides for that as well, and you really only need 3 or 4 pairs for different looks. I have to work among normies and get a lot of compliments on my clothes just by wearing the most basic plain stuff. It's really easy.
>>
>>29265428
So what the fuck are these shorts called
>>
>>29265428
>blue shirt
>pink shorts
>all pastel colours
>literally the only difference is whether pink is on the top or bottom
>exactly the same shoes
Nice try but those "men" literally look like giant toddlers.
>>
Literally no one outside of the internet cares if you wear cargo shorts, i'm convinced this shit was a meme started by viral marketers to sell clothes.
>>
>>29265428
this is not what makes Chad look good, this is what Chad is able to get away with.

If a robot walks around in public wearing those he'll just look like a walking piece of candy.
>>
>>29265463
>>29265499

see>>29265292

you don't need to be chad to wear them. I have a few pairs and they go with anything in the summer. srs. T shirt or anything w/collar they look better than cargo shorts or other autismcore clothes
>>
>>29265258
What a bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
>>29264324
>says he's a normie
>says "based"

Lel
>>
I'm a chick and I wear them. Cargo shorts are rad and woment dont care if you wear them or not.
>>
>>29265258

But I'm not gay anon.

If its a choice between looking autistic and looking like a faggot I'll take looking autistic desu.
>>
File: 1449435578078.png (42 KB, 428x318) Image search: [Google]
1449435578078.png
42 KB, 428x318
>>29265428
How can i wear shorts like these when i'm a 5'5" manlet?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.