[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>moved to a new city >living alone >don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1338264468214.jpg (28 KB, 403x286) Image search: [Google]
1338264468214.jpg
28 KB, 403x286
>moved to a new city
>living alone
>don't know a soul
>sitting home alone all day every day
>not 21 for another month so can't even just go sit in a bar all night

Feels thread? Let's commiserate.
>>
>>29263819
So you're 20 and living by yourself?
>>
>>29263854
Is that particularly abnormal? I guess I did graduate a little early.
>>
>>29263819
>20 years old
>Has his own place in a city away from others
>Has the means to pay for living arrangements
>Somehow has the luxury of having free time all day every day while still maintaining all the above points
>Can just chill at home all day playing video games or can choose to go out wherever without dealing with anyone, worrying much about money, or having people who will bother him about his life

>Somehow he's not happy as FUCK

Fuck you OP you little shit eating cunt
>>
>>29263949
Nah, I can't just spend money freely. I am starting a PhD program this fall and had some cash saved up to move near the campus a few months early. At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>29263944
No it's just you have the potential to live the dream without your parents breathing down your neck.
>>
>>29263944
Lots of people at that age still live with parents, good on you man
>>
>>29263986
Either way if you can maintain living expenses for yourself and still have all that free time at home doing nothing every day, that means you can find happiness playing video games and shit, or just going outside for a run. Most people can't do that, and most people in general have to deal with people on a daily basis at home and can never get really comfy/cozy. You're lucky as fucking shit.
>>
>has money to live alone
>complaining about it
>>
>>29263819
>wanting to go out in public
Normie please leave
>>
>know someone is watching over you
>tfw wanna die to meet them but not done living yet
>>
>>29264082
You can pretend like you don't crave human contact all you want you bitter faggot, but you know you just want somebody to like you.
>>
>>29263819
i want to move to a new location by myself but i dont have the courage. howd you manage it? did you already have a job lined up? did you just show up one day and find an apartment, a job, etc? how much money did you have saved?
>>
File: 1462645394489.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1462645394489.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>>29263986
>Ph.D
>Light at end of tunnel

Its a train
>>
>>29264142
>did you already have a job lined up?
As mentioned, I lined up a spot in grad school. Tuition waver/stipend,etc.
>did you just show up one day and find an apartment, a job, etc?
I found a place online, because I like doing dumb shit. I'm currently trying to pick up a night job at a UHaul place next door to me to get some extra cash the next couple of months.
>how much money did you have saved?
I had a little under 4 grand saved from previous jobs and research grants/awards.
>>
>>29264137
I hope you're just trolling anon if you're not please leave this board immediately. You don't belong here I think /soc/ would be more suited to your interest
>>
>>29264169
Is this from experience?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.