[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why doesn't the beta have any say in society norms these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465699552007.jpg (65 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1465699552007.jpg
65 KB, 500x464
why doesn't the beta have any say in society norms these days

aren't they people too
>>
>>29263469

shut the fuck up, faggot

you're not people you're genetic dead ends
>>
That picture made me laugh haha XD
>>
>>29263469
>beta
why do you care about beta rights?
you are an omega.
>>
>>29263469
>arent they people too
No
>>
>>29263469
>why doesn't the beta have any say in society norms these days
>beta
First off that's a meme.
>aren't they people too
Second yes but society refuses to accepts this and live in la la land. They rather treat others like trash because they don't think or do what they want. The only way to fix this is to kill all normals off or those who think this way. But that is a impossible task. The best you can do is ignore it and do not give in to what they demand.

If i am ever given my way this won't be a a problem anymore.
>>
Why the fuck would you have say whether a guy and girl have sex?
>>
>>29263469
10/10 elliot is the meme that keeps on giving
>>
>>29263469
I find this image fucking hilarious
>>
>>29263574
Why, anon-kun? What could you do to solve this?
>>
>>29264524
anon-kuunnn

respond
>>
File: culdesac.jpg (140 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
culdesac.jpg
140 KB, 608x402
>>29263485

I like to think of myself as a cul de sac.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.