[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be taking 18mg of Ritalin tomorrow to help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I'm going to be taking 18mg of Ritalin tomorrow to help cram for an exam. I've never done it before, except 36mg Concerta I once took at a party.

Any precautions I should take?
>>
File: 1427680514477.jpg (49 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
1427680514477.jpg
49 KB, 350x339
>>29263215

Make sure to drink a decent amount of alcohol before the exam.

Then, just crush them up and snort them.

Boom. Done. Ready to write away.
>>
Start buy taking mor than 18 mgs. I used to snort 40 just to feel anything. Idk methylphenidate is kinda weak
>>
>>29263215
Unrelated but i listened to Corridors of Time for several hours before my final, while studying, to help my memory (cause i thought i could remember the song during the test and provoke memories) and i ended up scoring one of the highest grades in the class
>>
>>29263266
>>29263269
I'm not looking to get high, only aid my concentration while cramming math.

>>29263500
No gaming experience will ever beat discovering Kingdom of Zeal for the first time. I remember I let the game sit for like 3 hours, just to listen to Corridors of Time.
>>
Super Mario rpg
>>
>>29263215
no experience with ritalin, but I can vouch for ephedrine (bronkaid) mixed with caffeine as a solid study aid.
>>
don't take ritalin, take concerta. 108 mg over a course of 6 hours should be perfect for studying
>>
>>29263500
This is for you friend because you have good taste.

https://youtu.be/uSgst7Pq7w4
>>
>>29263592
>No gaming experience will ever beat discovering Kingdom of Zeal for the first time. I remember I let the game sit for like 3 hours, just to listen to Corridors of Time.
Are you fags old like me or did you play it on PS/DS?
>>
>>29263215
Take 80mg
That'll be enough so that you won't crash or fall asleep before your test. And you'll feel like a million dollars. Have fun and study hard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.