[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw used to make fun of beta orbiters >tfw eventually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: kurwa.jpg (58 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
kurwa.jpg
58 KB, 633x758
>tfw used to make fun of beta orbiters
>tfw eventually became one
>>
Hahaha, listen up, Im gonna give you some advice that makes you not be a beta orbiter anymore WITHOUT feeling like shit or awkward. Just insult her. You will either mate with her or she will drift away from you.
>>
congratulations, you're part of the problem
>>
>>29263177
Be a good beta orbiter and weed out the bad pretenders to her pussy :^)
>>
>>29263237
damn good advise
If she keeps trying to reorbit you, just be blunt about it. "So are going to have sex after or what?". Nothing to lose, anon!
>>
>>29263297
Thanks.
Bluntness is indeed the best choice at this point. In my experience, all people from the group I hanged out with at the uni teased me about my unrequited love for this oneitis, especially the bitch herself(felt bad man).

So, at a house party, I got very drunk and engaged in treating her like a whore, telling her to whack me off and other sex related stuff, in front of everybody.

Second day at uni, everyone from the group(mostly roasties) told me I was an asshole, but it actually felt good, instead of making fun of me for being a beta orbiter. Then I sealed the deal by moving next to her at a course and groping her legs, which made her very angry, at the verge if hitting me.

And by this I completely negated all my affections towards her which lasted almost an year. Now we talk very rarely, and I usually ignore her.
>>
>>29263237
This is probably legit because I witnessed the following many years back:

>girl treats guy like beta shit all the time
>makes him hold stuff for her and all that
>always disrespectful
>one day she flings her jacket onto him like he's furniture
>he snaps, throws her jacket into the dirt and tells her "fuck off bitch"
>she gets triggered and yells at him to pick it up
>he doesn't care and walks away
>she doesn't go after her jacket but rather after him
>they fucked

It's been burned into my brain ever since
>>
>>29263516
Heh, yeah! Not the best outcome but still a better outcome. In retrospect do you think you could have gotten something out of it?
>>
>>29263651
Honestly no, because there was too much damage done, so to speak. I opened too much at her. She also used to invite me at her place to smoke weed and make jokes about how she slept with other guys that went to her, but would rudely dispatch me even if it was late at night.

It was almost like I was in heaven when I was in her presence, which would turn to hell when I was not anymore, and she saw this and exploited it at maximum, with promises and mockery afterwards.

I dont know if overall it was a good or bad experience for me, since I began to know much more about womens mindset, how they categorize men, but also became much more bitter towards them, very different from what I was when I first began engaging in interactions with the opposite sex three years ago at 18 years old, when I was blissful and hopeful.
>>
>GF is camwhore
>Doesn't want me in her video's because her beta providers wont like the fact that im black
I feel sorry for these dudes paying for my video games.
>>
>>29263177
The only thing to do is to kill + eat other orbiters
Than youll get so big she orbits you
>>
If I hang out with a girl but never do anything for her or listen to her problems am I still a beta orbiter?
>>
>>29264011
Yeah. A man shouldnt be a friend of a woman, as it is perfectly stated in the great Coran.
>>
>>29263880
Damn. That was cold. Yeah, the categorization they do really is something everyone needs to figure out ASAP.

I'm beta as fuck but I never ever ever beta orbited. The Internet warned beforehand. I'm so beta I had to read up on it before approaching girls... :/ But it's CLEARLY what women expect me to do though.
>>
>>29264011
If you really don't "spend" much of anything (including energy or mental focus, etc), then why not. But in her mind, she still sees you as an asset. You still provide some form of security, and because you are already familiar with her you are a potential "backup" if something goes awry with other men.

None of this ever applies if a woman is cool and is being a good friend though (which is rare)! Don't be an autist about it. I'm always an autist about it because I'm autistic, but that's just my situation.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.