[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nobody ever replies to me and threads always die after i post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: JNr3j.png (169 KB, 363x270) Image search: [Google]
JNr3j.png
169 KB, 363x270
nobody ever replies to me and threads always die after i post in them
>tfw i'm a loser on the loser board
>>
hi

oregatinosa

give me 1 reason why i should be nice to you
>>
>>29262549
because what do robots have if not each other?
or are you just another normie looking to spit on people beneath them because it makes your already easy life more tolerable?
>>
File: 1462554165535.jpg (231 KB, 680x880) Image search: [Google]
1462554165535.jpg
231 KB, 680x880
>>29262521

dont worry i will always love you <3
>>
>>29262598
>because what do robots have if not each other?

oh, "robots who help each other"

loving those threads that discriminate my worth based on dick size and genetics at all. calling all my accomplishments worthless.

good job robots you truly have a new member at board.
>>
OP, you at least have good taste in cute anime.
>>
File: 16544.png (903 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
16544.png
903 KB, 640x480
>>29262521
Im bored here you go
>>
I'll reply because you posted best girlie.

Kyoko would have also been acceptable.
>>
>>29262625
there is no discrimination unless you are a normalfag who doesn't belong here and shouldn't be here
on /r9k/ we are all equally worthless
>>
It's 1:23 am in Yuroope and I can't sleep, you're now happy?!
>>
>>29262663
yeah we are all worthless like those guys bragging about 8 inch dicks and their reverse cuckold accomplishments, guys who call themselves alpha for being 6'9" and telling everyone that lifting is purely genetics.
>>
>>29262694
they are the normalfags that don't belong here
real robots are united by their virginity and lack of friends/social lives
>>
>>29262694
Femanons are behind those threads. They seek us on the Internet to be even more cruel than they are in real life. :( Now they tell us what they really think.
>>
>>29262786
>"""Femanons"""

no proof

>>29262718
here's one thing anon:

robot unity is a lie.

none of you are united, none of you are truly "one group of robots." i'm not speaking in a technical sense, but if you see the whole picture, this place is a clusterfuck. that's the reason why the Pepe movement failed and Pepe is now in the hands of Facebook and Tumblr, you guys reject the idea of a leaderless group, despite the fact that those groups are always and will always be bound to fail.

the only "unity" present within r9k is location, not characteristics. it doesn't matter if you're tall, short, female, male, loser, virgin, NEET or employed, majority of you will just crush each other at any sign of inferiority so you can make yourselves feel better. you're dragging everyone else into your crushing abyss of ideological mindfuck. all of you people are the biggest hypocrites and you guys don't even know. you hear out people's stories and advice and in the next threads you tell someone to kill themselves. you post "I know that feel bro" and your wojak_crying.jpg to a certain anon and then you tell anon he's literally subhuman and he's inferior to you in every way in the next thread.

you're all goddamn SPOOKS.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.