[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried on /b/ but it might be more appropriate here Story about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: WAAAAAAAAAAGH.jpg (9 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAAAAGH.jpg
9 KB, 227x222
Tried on /b/ but it might be more appropriate here

Story about how you feel shit compared to others thread ?

>Best bro and me always talking to girls
> Best bro in couple
> Snapped us together while going to boxe-training
> A girl I liked said to me that he was cute
> Told him and make them met
> Fast forward 1 week he fucked her in my bed
> mfw never fucked any girl in my own bed

> Had this crush on a girl I liked
> Talked to her but was awkward
> He came and talk to her too for me
> Nothing happened because she said she was in a relationship
> Later on she told me that she thought that I only wanted her for sex
> 1 week after I gave best bro her number she is fucking with him even though she knows he is in a serious relationship and will never break for her
> mfw

Not used to greentext but I have plenty more stories about shit like that with me and my best bro
> 3 months after best bro tell me my crush sent him a message they talked a bit and she is in love with him
> He stopped talking to her because he knew that I liked her
> Was talking with the daughter of my mom friends
> Bitch said that I'm a 6/10 but rated others guys who are succesful with girls as 5/10
> Ask her for a hook-up she said no
> Fate made it happen that she had to spend a full week in my house
> During this week she became flirty and said that I'm finally a 7.5/10
> After that she started sending me messages and shit
> I said that I want a relantionship with her she agrees only if it is a serious one
> Like 1 week after she acts like she never thought about having relationships with me
> Told her to dont waste my time anymore and deleted her number and gave it to best bro

Cont if bump I guess
>>
Can't even post a good thread...I'm such a failure...
>>
Does he know that you liked these women in a way that you did?
>>
>>29262437
cont

vkhbvhjkbh
>>
>>29262466
Yeah he knows
The one I had a crush on he told me about it he showed me the conversation and said that he will tell her that he is in a relationship (even though he doesnt really care about cheating) but I told him I dont care that she blocked me for no reason
>>
CONT
fdhsgffhdfhdfhdgfgsgaggaafhgfadh
>>
> Best-bro others bros and I dicking around in town
> Met a girl we all knew from college
> Tried to prank a guy with us by telling him that the girl asked him to come because she find him cute
> He goes and talk to her for like 20 minutes and came back with her number
> I found the girl cute and try it too
> Go and sit next to her ask her for her name even
> I dont have name
> bitchwat.gif
> Tried to make a joke about it "Anonymous heh, how do you do with ID papers ?"
> She just look at me and then goes back to her phone
> Walk back feeling like shit
> She followed me and said to my best-bro that she made a sexual dream about him and then started flirting with him
> Now I feel like I want to bash her head with a hammer
>>
>>29262650
actually the cont is when I said that in the second part that even though she rejected me saying that I only wanted her for sex while I asked her for serious relationship she is fucking with my best friend right now j
>>
>>29262575
First of all your friend is a douchebag for cheating on his girlfriend, but lets ignore that since it technically doesn't affect the relationship of you two as buddies.
On one hand, stuff like this is survival of the fittest, if you didn't have success with a girl and he has the opportunity, he would probably not waste it. I guess if these girls were your exes then it would definitely be more serious. On the other hand, if you pointed out that it bothers you and that you genuinely liked these girls a lot, he should reserve himself a little bit more and not do shit like that.
Either way, I personally don't know your friend but he seems like the person who would fuck you over even if you found a girlfriend. I've had those and trust me, these kind of guys pretend to be good and might contain themselves sometimes but eventually their true side comes out. I've sorta had a similar thing when i was hooking up with my ex.
Start looking for other friends.
>>
>>29262405
I'm getting a double major in biology and chemistry with a minor in math.

Meanwhile at the same time my classmates from highshool have Ph.D offers from MIT and Ph.D and MD combined at Johns Hopkins.

I'll never be as good, at least I accept that and can move past it.
>>
>>29262755
You're just comparing yourself with the wrong people....actually don't be comparing yourself with anyone, you're doing great, not everyone can do that.
If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room, think of it that way
>>
>>29262831
I know that it's just dispiriting sometimes, I'm very happy for them. I have a little bit of an inferiority complex cause that same such school pretty much thought I was a dumb white boy the entire time. Nothing is quite as frustrating as getting made fun of incessantly because I wasn't in calc in high school. More so because there wasn't much I could do at the time as my parents divorced and kinda stopped giving a shit about me for a couple years in high school.
>>
>>29262751
He is litteraly the best friend I ever had he would never fuck me over a girl for sure
All those girls he fuck that I liked it was because I gave him their numbers after I failed with them
>>
>>29262831
Thanks for the kind words though anon, I appreciate it.
>>
>>29262884
In a way that's a good thing, it gives you motivation to be better, and honestly that motivation will definitely pay off in the long run, maybe when you're older and more experienced you'll look back and realize you shouldn't have eaten yourself up so much. But easier said than done. For now at least try and find some balance between being motivated and having that complex, just so it doesn't stress you out a lot. I know it sounds like a stupid normie advice, and I'm really not the person who's very good at convincing himself he's worth shit, but deep inside you kindaaa do know that you're not really ALL that bad. Gotta balance it out
>>29262953
You're welcome!
>>29262886
In that case I guess he's not at fault with anything. Personally, I could never do it, it would hurt me too much to see a friend fucking a chick i liked. I don't know how you feel about that, but it clearly bothers you at least a little bit. Really it's not your responsibility to be hooking him up with chicks, he can do it himself (plus, he also is in a relationship).
Has he ever hooked you up with anyone?
>>
>>29263028
Yeah he hooked me with girls too which kinda worked
He use to say that Im failing because I go after dumb bitch and that Im too smart for them
>>
File: Sera.png (227 KB, 507x557) Image search: [Google]
Sera.png
227 KB, 507x557
I guess I can't feel the normal range of emotions of normies. It is not like an edgy teen who says they are dead on the inside. More like I feel the emotions but in a very limited way.

For example, my dad died a couple of years ago and everyone was really sad about it. I wasn't happy about it, but I was not breaking down or anything. I realized that everyone dies and it is just a part of life. No use in crying over split milk or whatever. Got me a lot of weird looks and I got talked about behind my back, but it was more of a surreal experience than anything.
>>
>>29263198
Good then, but still just sharing the numbers of girls you liked. I don't know, you don't have to do it , for your own sake, but ultimately it's your choice.
>He use to say that Im failing because I go after dumb bitch and that Im too smart for them
Maybe you are, but we all fall for dumb bitches at some point and it's not really his job to always stop you.
You'll probably go through a dozen of bitches who probably aren't worth your time at all, but you'll get some experience in it and a sense of reality, self-worth I guess. Then at some point, you'll know what you want and start picking your relationships. The point is that you should go through the dumb bitches since experience will pretty much help you with everything in life
>>
Recent one about me and best-bro
>Knew this girl for like 3 years
> Took her phone number after talking to her a bit in college
> Best-bro noticed that I was talking to her and asked me what's up
> Told him it was just a friend like 2 day before I took her phone nimber
> Speak very well for like a day very open-minded because she's a slut
> Two days after gave her number to best-bro because we wished to do a threesome again
> She literraly stopped talking to me and spend her whole time with him
> Fast forward 1 week he fucked her and sent me the conversation where she said that she was the best fuck-session she ever had...

I know it's kinda my fault but I just wish that I could be better than him...
>>
>>29263291
Shouldn't that be sort of a good thing?
Do you see it as a blessing or a curse?
>>
>>29263432
Here best bro and my real blood brother would be what you call Chad and their best advice towards girl would be to not waste time on only one
All the experiences I gained proved they were right
>>
File: Sera4.png (66 KB, 364x450) Image search: [Google]
Sera4.png
66 KB, 364x450
>>29263486
It is a good thing like 99% of the time. I can make very level headed decisions and can never feel sad (let alone depressed).

The 1% where it is bad is that there is no one to relate to or who is similar to me. I have to pretend to care a lot more than I actually do which can get tiresome. I want to tell people they are being irrational and to get over it, but I know that would not go over well.

Also means I can't have a relationship ever as I can't really love anything which is weird because people write songs about love and do all these crazy things for it that I will never get. I guess this would make people lonely, but I can't really feel lonely either so there is that.

This manga was actually the only thing I have read that had a character similar to me.
>>
>>29263510
It's really hard to convince someone otherwise, especially when you've been hurt and disappointed over and over again. Thing is, as cliche as it sounds, some girls obviously deserve to have time "wasted on them". Yeah like one in a dozen probably, but when you got through a dozen girls you'll eventually know who that one chick is. And you will act accordingly because you'll know from your past experience how to act in a relationship. Imagine finding that one chick and getting head over heels for her because she's "the right one" and falling in love with her so much that you can't stay objective and realize that she's also a person? That's you go through the crazy and shitty ones first
>>29263582
>The 1% where it is bad is that there is no one to relate to or who is similar to me
That's what you think probably, my closest friend is fucking coldblooded and I'm sure you two aren't the only ones. Plus I'm sure manga characters don't appear out of thin air
Either way, people like that make fucking CEOs, I'd rather be like that honestly, fucking abuse that characteristic man
>>
>>29263582
Used to be like that I swear
Felt in love I don't know how
Became dumb as hell during the whole relationship and when the relationship ended I was just a empty body
>>
File: Sera3.png (613 KB, 809x706) Image search: [Google]
Sera3.png
613 KB, 809x706
>>29263709
Maybe it is just a case of us all being able to hide it relatively well then. I am a successful person in real life but I don't like to talk about that on here for obvious reasons. I actually come here to try and feel vicariously through you robots. The lot of you can be interesting to view from my perspective

>>29263725
I always told myself that I would just have to find the right person to fall in love. I went through high school and college going on dates with as many girls as I could. Really tried to make myself fall in love. Didn't work. Most of the relationships ended with me not responding to them anymore. Guess I can hope now that I have stopped looking, something will crop up
>>
>>29263802
I didn't tried to fell in love. Actually I avoided it... Believe me it worths nothing.
It's like drug, you feel so good while on it then once you don't have it anymore it's like your world is crumbling and you seek it everywhere
>>
>>29263802
That's good then, grass is always greener on the other side, you really really not be bothered at all
>>
>Live in a ghetto
> Big brother was considered like a god
> Used to stay-at-home everytime until I hit 15
> Finally decide to try thug life
> Everybody call me Lil Anon because of my brother
> Everybody expect me to be like my brother and fuck people up for looking at my ride or hustling
> Actually got under probation in 7 months after hitting someone with a hammer after he said I was a pussy like my brother
> Got crossed by a homie on 400$ and had to call my brother to have my money back
> Brother got tired of me being a pussy
> Own blood brother stoled me and said that if I wanted to take my money back I would have to beat the shit out of him.
> In front of everybody
> I cried in front of everybody
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.