[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where else can one go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1463286381656.jpg (473 KB, 1999x1369) Image search: [Google]
1463286381656.jpg
473 KB, 1999x1369
Finding friends or a girlfriend seems utterly hopeless. It has been impossible for me to find people I can relate to in real life no matter what I've tried, so my only hope has been the Internet for a long time. It's like gambling: I seem to think unconsciously that since I've already wasted so much time that I should just keep going until something happens. I'm very sick of being able to think about nothing but loneliness. Though most would argue that improvement should come first, loneliness is drowning out all the things in my life that I could be focusing on to make myself happy. If anything, I want to stop being lonely so I can just focus on what really matters to me.

Wizardchan has better and more relatable content than /r9k/, but the fact that it's based around shunning women means I wouldn't be able to talk about romantic desires or ever have any chance of finding a girlfriend there, and I really don't want to use a dating site.

Where's the female equivalent of /r9k/? Where are the desperately lonely girls that I would actually be able to relate to? Ones who are savants in their respective interests and give a shit about things beyond fashion and gossip? I've checked lolcow (supposedly the female /r9k/), but there it's apparently very uncommon to be a virgin and to not have a boyfriend. Nothing but incredibly basic Tumblr whores there. Given that the site is based around gossip and drama I don't really know what I was expecting. I guess /r9k/ isn't much better given the massive influx of dull hyper-ironic hipster "Haha shitposting is so funny, check out these dank memes" nu-male faggots.

Where else can one go, really?
>>
>>29262129
You'll have to compromise a bit mate.
>>
>>29262129
I think alot of us feel backed into a corner at this point. 4chan in general has gone to shit and most of the other Chan's suck or can be dangerous to an extent. The fact of the matter is we don't have anywhere to go anymore. Either die a robot or try your hardest to become a normie seems like it's the only option at this point.
>>
File: 1462276627090.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462276627090.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>29262417
I sometimes wonder if I wouldn't feel like I can't relate to anybody if I didn't end up spending all my time on 4chan, but I doubt it. Looking back, I've never got on with people. I have no hopes of becoming normal--it's not possible for me to be happy like that, but it's not possible for me to be happy like this, either.

>most of the other Chan's suck or can be dangerous to an extent
>dangerous
How so?
>>
>>29262813
Well I googled "Chan's" and ended up clicking on a link to another Chan and got a face full of CP. I immediately backed out but I'm parinoid as fuck about the fbi coming to have a talk now
>>
>desperately lonely females

:^)
>>
>>29262129

There IS a female one, actually

Tell you what. Gimme twenty bucks and I'll tell you.
>>
it's your own fault for not being a weeb and knowing about the supaa sekrit club for kewl kidz
>>
>>29263101
*gibs 20$$*
>>
>>29262417
I feel this exact way, I only come to /r9k/ cause I feel forsworn in my own home board.
>>
>>29263101
I'm not hunting all that shit, do you know how long that will take?
>>
>Where's the female equivalent of /r9k/?

lolcow farm
>>
File: 1449121722252.jpg (826 KB, 1663x2122) Image search: [Google]
1449121722252.jpg
826 KB, 1663x2122
>>29263122

K!

My papaya-pal is

[email protected]

bitch nigga
>>
>Where's the female equivalent of /r9k/?

Tumblr used to be this. You can still find areas of tumblr like it, but it's mostly all been infested by Stacy-went-to-college-and-took-gender-studies feminism shit now. Even the autismal corners are somewhat tainted by it. The equestrian corner of it with the horse girls is probably pretty high up there; they're often pretty autismal if they're not spoiled rich girls. "Animal" girls in general might provide you more luck. /an/ has one of the highest populations of females here iirc. /lit/ might also work.
>>
>>29263227
Oh also: virtual pet sites. These are fucking full of lonely, autismal girls.
>>
>>29263227
>>29263244
I want to be able to closely share hobbies with a potential girlfriend, and I'm just not interested in the things most girls are interested in, I guess. Or that people generally are interested in, fuck, I don't know.

I don't personally browse /lit/, but from what I've seen, interest in literature and language is seemingly the closest I'm able to get as far as interests go. I've never even seen a guy who shares my taste in things like music, and I wouldn't really even consider the music I like obscure.
>>
>>29263356
If it ain't on the radio its 'obscure', I don't blame you.
>>
>>29263356
You could potentially find a girl who has her own interests and also shares yours. ie: autismal horse girl who also likes video games with you.
>>
>>29263502
I just need to know where to look.
>>
>>29264584
I just fucking told you. Or keep looking on r9k it's where my bf found me.
>>
>>29265790
>I just fucking told you
Tumblr, virtual pet games and /an/ are kind of out of the question, because I need to not be browsing solely for the purpose of finding a friend/girlfriend. I can kind of see myself being able to talk to an /an/ girl if she was interested in /k/ stuff too. I don't know about /lit/, but I'm not adverse to it.

>Or keep looking on r9k
Something tells me this strategy works significantly better if you're female. I think I've actually been trying this on and off for a couple years, and it can only get harder the more normalfags there are.
>>
OP post your skype ID
>>
>>29266250
I'll give you a throwaway email.
[email protected]
>>
File: KJHBKHJVG.jpg (33 KB, 572x450) Image search: [Google]
KJHBKHJVG.jpg
33 KB, 572x450
I wants friends too...

and maybe a gf
>>
Bump for any further advice.
>>
>>29262129
daily reminder that I love you anon
>>
>>29266214
>out of the question, because I need to not be browsing solely for the purpose of finding a friend/girlfriend
iktf

op you are a real human bean, please don't die early
>>
>>29268262
>please don't die early
Why would you wish a longer life on me? That's kind of cruel, isn't it.

>>29268207
Don't, it's bad judgement on your part.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.