[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there's a parallel universe where you have a qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>tfw there's a parallel universe where you have a qt gf and you're stuck in this one
>>
>>29261947
Hey OP, did you know there's a parallel universe in which we are depraved homosexuals having big orgies with elephants?
>>
>there's a universe where Lou Reed released an album that's literally just guitar feedback
>it's this one
I love that fucker. RIP.
>>
>>29261947

>He thinks because there's parallel universes that there is one where someone is living the mirror opposite of his life.
>He thinks that the exact same kind of human, historical event, and cultural pressures would exist in another place that was formed at the beginning of spacetime

People never really think it through.
>>
>>29261947
>There is an immeasurable amount of parallel existences where, there are enough differences that you never exist.
>Of the ones where you exist there are likely a humongous amount of ones where you died.
>>
Anybody else keeps thinking of "Quantum Suicide"?
>>
>>29262039
Can we have a parallel universe which has nothing?
>>
>>29262246

There *is* one, tied in with our already, I believe.

It's could very well be paper that our existence is written on.

But my speculations aren't any more correct than the next mans, I suppose. I'm a poet at heart, not a scientist.

>>29262139

It's a misunderstood term.

Sometimes a concept is developed as a thought exercise-- and more a way of reasoning, of breaking ground than an actual thing. It shouldn't be a principle adhered to. Hell, parallel worlds in themselves are just a thought exercise.
>>
There are no paralell realities, possibilities exist only in the human kind, there is only one posible world, the existent one
>>
>>29261985
Holy mother of kek

Its a damn shame his only modern breakout into mainstream was Lulu.
(lars you cocksucker)
>>
>>29262749
>possibilities exist only in human kind
God damn, this.

Why does every other Yahoo think
>muh beliefs
Is an actual argument against an objective reality?
>>
>>29261947
But I do have one in this.
>>
>>29262785
Lulu was so fucking awful, but I think Lou knew that. One last attempt to fuck with the music industry and he used Metallica to do it. Which was hilarious.
>>
>>29262871
GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: NormalFlag-Small.png (856 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
NormalFlag-Small.png
856 KB, 1920x1280
>>29263033

Nope.
And there is nothing you can do about it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.