[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl with daddy issues cries on stream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: CRnZc_SWUAEDSpT.png (120 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
CRnZc_SWUAEDSpT.png
120 KB, 407x407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mj7lAzNU7k
>>
Parents are the biggest bullies.
>>
>>29261752
Wait, he literally just told her she had work to do right? Where was the "dad goes CRAZY"?
>>
>>29261752
that's just fucking sad, reminds me of my own shit dad who used to flip his shit for the smallest thing until he got old and useless, always will hate this prick, never gonna have children because i want his cancerous genetic line to end
>>
File: 1420333439799.png (234 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1420333439799.png
234 KB, 619x406
>tfw this gave me a Boner
>>
That was supposed to be crazy?
>>
>>29261752
kek
Why are you watching these though?
>>
>>29261752
she sounds like a bitch, her dad isn't mad at all
>UGHHH dad just wait 20 fucking minutes
>NOOO I'm NOT mad
>did I touch a nerve????

fucking asshole daughter
>>
>>29261752
>WAAAAHHH MY DADDY YELLED AT ME WAAAAAH
>i-i am just not in a good mental state right now guise i am not gonna be streaming for a while

why the fuck are women so retarded
>>
>>29261831
/r/livestreamfails
>>
ResidentSleeper
>>
>>29261814
>>29261828
you guys are forgetting that disagreeing with a woman is crazy behavior

you are supposed to let them do whatever they want and help them if they ask for help and be very nice to them like a gentleman
>>
>>29261916
because if they didn't churn up constant drama around them then how would they get attention, anon?
>>
Fast forward to tomorrow where there are is a 200 replied thread about how shitty parents are.
>>
>>29261752
She's trying to redpill her dad about women for her own personal gain, but her stepmom or mom is much better than her at mind games, it's why the dad shouted "shut your mouth about that" when she mentioned that he was being controlled by a woman. Again, i've been saying this all week: women are parasitic creatures that control men by granting them access to their holes or even just the promise of holes is enough. Men need to break free of this oppression and enslave women again.
>>
>>29261966

you can even see it in this thread, how people take the side of the daughter without even watching the video, like the first anon in this thread
>>
>>29261925
hahaha neat!
>>
>>29261752
She manages to embody the 3 things I hate the most of people today on the internet
>gamer grill
>daddy's little girl
>ASSFAGGOTS and MOBA """"culture""""
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.