[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's put all the negativity away for a moment. Tell me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nlii9zg5Qc1s49orpo1_1280.jpg (267 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlii9zg5Qc1s49orpo1_1280.jpg
267 KB, 1280x851
Let's put all the negativity away for a moment.

Tell me, Anon:
Where would you like to travel?
What kind of people would you like to meet?
What do you really want to do with your life?
>>
>>29261393
i want to travel only to a place where i can live the rest of my life, raise a family, and die there. i want to meet someone who will become my wife, and also meet the many many children we will have. i just want to build lives
>>
>>29261422
So what exactly stops you from doing this?
>>
File: dj debut.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dj debut.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29261393
i dont know where i would like to travel, maybe japan or korea, but i wouldn't actually go there.

i wouldnt know what kind of people id like to meet.. nice people? kind people.

I guess i just want to be comfy, I have no direction in life, no goals, just enjoy myself while i can i guess
>>
>>29261582
fear of socializing mostly
>>
>>29261393
People are the same, everywhere you go.
There's no way to escape from people and their shit. Anywhere you go, their bullshit will eventually find you. The only thing to do is find a comfortable position.
>>
>>29261393
For me it's either

1) fly through space and discover new worlds
2) get a comfy house and be financially stable and independent and live the robot life

For various reasons only 2) is attainable
>>
I'd like to go everywhere. I used to read about places I'd like to see all the time. I think I'd like to try Italy for the art. And somewhere with old growth forests.
People with lots of life and maybe some stories.
At this point being content is my loftiest goal.
>>
would love to leave The Netherlands behind and live in Hong Kong for a while
>>
>>29261690
This guy knows his shit.
Muted because I'm not originating
>>
File: 1465838672131.jpg (921 KB, 1272x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465838672131.jpg
921 KB, 1272x1920
>>29261393
I don't know. I'd like to go through Japan or China, i guess.
I just dream to meet nice people for once. Not someone that wants to fuck me up or use me.
>>
>>29261393
i want to go to japan
i want to meet a qt japanese gril and fuck her
i want to get over my fear of socializing so i can do the above two
>>
>Tell me, Anon:
O-okay
Where would you like to travel?
NY, Bangkok, there's a city in china though i don't remember the name, and Seoul. In order of priority
What kind of people would you like to meet?
Hm... I don't know.
What do you really want to do with your life?
I... I want to be a systems/network security expert and travel with me skills

I am trying to work on it but I probably have ADD or something because it's hard as fuck to focus.
>>
>>29261625
You can do it anon. Juss don give up mkay?
>>
>>29262309
I did that

Would recommend highly.

She had tattoos and liked metal music.

You become a different person there.
>>
File: IMG_2917.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
>>29261393
I went to acadia national park in Maine recently. Beautiful area, relatively small population (not including tourists).

I'd like to visit all the national parks at least once in my life. I've been hiking and doing non technical climbing but I'd really like to learn real rock climbing with the ropes and everything.

People come and go, I'm not really interested in meeting new people but as long as they aren't Dicks I can have a conversation or learn a couple things from them.

I'm about to finish college soon, hopefully I can get a comfy job in the mountains so I can hike and climb in solitude on my days off. I am a simple man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.