[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Generic-superJumbo.jpg (215 KB, 1676x2048) Image search: [Google]
Generic-superJumbo.jpg
215 KB, 1676x2048
How do I get anabolic steroids without my parents finding out?
>>
1. buy anabolic steroids
2. don't tell your parents
>>
>>29261175
..... How do I do that, though? I don't know how to get them delivered in a way that they won't find out about.
>>
>>29261143
just be ftm
>>
>>29261271
I am..... That's why I need them. My parents are Catholic and I can't get their consent.
>>
File: quack.png (141 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
quack.png
141 KB, 480x355
you're a fucked up little retard who reacts too strongly to things they read and see on the internet
>>
>>29261143
you fucking idiot. You'll grow muscles but your penis will shrink and shrivel. You'll attract the gril but then she will laugh at your shriveled penis as its hormones tell it to be a bagina.
>>
>>29261298
are you in the US?
go to an informed consent clinic
that should do the trick famalam
if not, just get a gender therapist and go the long way
t. mtf tranny
>>
>>29261356
I don't even have a dick yet calm down bro
>>
>>29261403
Don't I need my parents to sign off, even if I can find a clinic?
>>
>>29261143
Isn't that the shit I see on those lawsuit commercials?
>>
Don't use orals they're shit and will fuck your liver

Go run 500mg of test injectables and get good pct

Then go to fit and research a proper cycle after that if you're serious
>>
>>29261498
I still need to know how to actually obtain them. I've already done tons of research on dosage and effects.
>>
>>29261527
on the internet, use googe. they are illegal but not that illegal.

there is a better way to increase test in your body and a more healthy way. get horny, get erection, focus your test on the part of your body you want. channel it there.

you will get flacid balls tho.
>>
>>29261566
I don't have balls yet
>>
>>29261143
Ask your doctor for an RX

Go to pharmacy

Profit

If you are 18 the doctor or the pharmacy can not tell your parents what medications you are on. It's called HIPPA.
>>
>>29261527
Either ask around at your gym or know the right people
>>
>>29261632
If you're under 18 then you really shouldn't be taking steroids

you're natural T levels will already be high so running 500mg test isn't going to do much

plus you're going to fuck your endocrine get acne, maybe lose your hair etc it's not worth it
>>
>>29261649
I live on a military base. I know where to get them online but I need to know how I can get them delivered without my parents seeing.
>>
>online
>asking where to buy drugs
cmon man its right in front of your face
>>
>>29261821
I know where to get them but how do I make it so my parents don't see them get delivered?
>>
>>29261632
Modd please ban this underage degeneratr
>>
>>29261632
How big are you now?
Roids are only useful if you have already reached tyour natural limit, at >18 I doubt you have reached that.
Honestly supplements and a professionally set out regiment will do you more good.
>>
>>29261672

500mg test will at least double or triple his testosterone levels. That's a huge fucking difference. The only reason not to roid from a young age is because of premature sealing of growth plates if you fuck up your estrogen. When I fuck up I piss a few pounds of water off/gain a few pounds water and have ED for a couple days. It sucks but is nothing in the long run. A simple x ray will tell if there's any more height gains. Until closure I'd suggest people stick to sarms. Lgd is good. Mk677 should put on a teensy bit of muscle but it really shines for height gains. If I were 16 I'd do that until I hit 6'4 then put all the tren in my ass it could hold.
>>
>>29261143
You can get them prescribed by a doctor

Or you can just buy them illegally, ridiculously common where I live in Australia. Easier to find steroids than a job
>>
>>29261356

If anything it would make it grow. There's a reason men have bigger dicks than women. That reason is testosterone.
>>
>>29261435
not if youre not underageb& in which case you should GTFO 4chan
>>
Do not take steroids until you are over 21

Don't be an idiot, doesn't really sound like you are training all that much either
>>
>>29262065
>>29261876
I am 5'7" 125 and biologically female
>>
>>29261566

Let's put some money on it. We get blood work for baseline testosterone levels. You cast your boner spell, I inject 1g testosterone base. Then we draw labs again and see who wins. I bet my testosterone will be higher than yours.
>>
>>29262048
This is true. I expect to grow a clit dick
>>
>>29261876

You are fucking retarded. You think roids have no effect unless you are at your natty limit? Literally everyone who has ever roided began before hitting their natty peak, yet the drug still worked somehow.
>>
File: 1465598253711.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465598253711.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>29262065

Lel, so you think the androgen receptors are going to ask for Id before being activated?

>>29262106

What are you wanting to run? I read topical dht has some pretty amazing dick growing effects. Winstrol can do it too.
>>
>>29262180
How do I get those?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.