[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: dfdfds.png (70 KB, 357x797) Image search: [Google]
dfdfds.png
70 KB, 357x797
So comment something funny and you can have my csgo knife if you want i dont have any friends to give this too anyway
>>
THIS SKELETON WALKS INTO A BAR

AND HE ORDERS A BEER AND A MOP
>>
I met a girl once......

Once......
>>
>>29261122
I don't want your knife and I don't want you to kill yourself, though I understand why some people do. I hope you'll find some way to carry on, you might think that nobody cares about you and that nothing you do matters, but everything you've done and ever will do effects everybody else.

Please don't kill yourself.

If you do, we'll have to carry on without you and we'll have one less person to work on advancing science and technology to the point where we can bring dead people back and fix their problems
>>
File: 1453146596072.png (595 KB, 640x840) Image search: [Google]
1453146596072.png
595 KB, 640x840
Seeing as I'm a true robot who is incapable of being humorous, can I have your knife please???
>>
I dont want your knife, I want you not only to be alive but to life. Tell me about you my friend.
>>
What do you call two mexicans playing basketball?

Juan on juan

Gimme knife
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
Id: thieviusly
>>
>>29261122
Wait can i actually get the knife though? pls?
>>
>>29261418
Yeah OP, please give me the knife.
>>
>>29261122
I've saved up all my goodboy points for this. Mother can I get me your knife?
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>29261122
tfw I'll never have a knife in Counter Strike because im too unlucky as a human being and I am pathetic. I dont even care about living either. I just want to have a knife one time in my life
>>
Why do you guys play counter strike

To me it just seems so fucking boring, and dead, compared to other games.

Is there any tactical culture at all?
>>
>>29261122
>Csgo
I can even manage to play csgo anymore, my friends invite me to play a comp game and I just go offline
fml
>>
>>29261892
>can
I can't even type properly now, fuck
>>
Why would you kill yourself if you have a knife in cs go? Does life get better than that?
c
>>
>>29261728
its a game all about thinking and coordinating with your teammates. There's a ton of psychology to it. Just watch professional counter strike on youtube.
>>
>>29261122
Don't do it mane.
Keep the knife and don't kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 635x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 635x424
>>29261122
"Surely it would be easier for fate to take away your suffering than it would be for me. But you will see how much can be gained by turning your hysterical misery into common unhappiness. Having restored your inner life, you will find yourself better able to arm yourself against this unhappiness." Freud said this to a patient who approached the doctor professing to be unable to go on, and I think of it often when I feel overwhelmed with the weight of living.
It's mostly the modern obsession with happiness as the meaning of life that makes life feel not worth living when we are sad.
>>
>>29261122

Heres what i don't understand.

You have nothing left. You clearly don't care whether you live or you die. So why die OP? Why choose to end it when theres nothing there stopping you?

You could pack your bag and hitchhike across the UK. See shit so many people will never see. Get a tent and camp in the lake district. Find a pub somewhere and fuck about until the AM. Do some drugs, get into fights.

When you have nothing to lose the world is your oyster.

Heres what I think you should do.

Paypal that knife. Its worth a good 60 quid, maybe more if its got some good colour on it. Find any old insecure faggot you can find, if this board is proof of anything its that you're certainly not alone. Get two tickets to a festival, or an amusement park, or literally anything. Thats how i made friends dude. Now i don't know what I'd do without them.

I'd kill for that knife, but you can use it to a way fuller potential than me. It would be a shame for you to give it away.

Now go out there and grab life by the bollocks. Nothing's stopping you now.
>>
>>29261122
Don't kill yourself dude. It's a meme alright? Don't take it so seriously. No one knows what they're doing, everyone just wings it. Stick with the little things in your life. Stay with us
>>
>>29261122
Save a life, bin that knife

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045754322/
>>
>>29261122
send pls
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=109627152&token=Zlre_YUM
>>
>>29261122

why dont you just devote your miserable existence into trading and pimping the fuck outta your inventory?

thats a shitty knife desu
>>
>>29262383
This bullshit again. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Fuck off, normalslime.
>>
>>29261122
Please don't kill yourself OP, I know life is hard but if you die you will never know if you could of made it better.

I know i'm gonna get hate for this on this place but I don't care I will pray for you OP I hope you find something in life that will make you happy.
>>
>>29261122
I've been searching for a match for 20 minutes on Train, come play cs with me if you want
>>
>>29262765
lol gg faggot OP won't give you the knife that's not funny at all
>>
>>29262570

Do you wonder why you have no friends with that attitude?
>>
File: img.jpg (20 KB, 512x548) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
20 KB, 512x548
Don't waste this
You only die once, figure out something cool then get back to us
>>
File: 1465359008339.jpg (88 KB, 626x548) Image search: [Google]
1465359008339.jpg
88 KB, 626x548
>funny
>r9k
come on dude
>>
File: 1464065702451.jpg (153 KB, 788x797) Image search: [Google]
1464065702451.jpg
153 KB, 788x797
/76561198077490243
i would suggest keeping it
>>
>>29261343
>Implying op will ever work on science
>Implying he will be missed
>>
>>29261122
In soviet russia, if you show up late to work, you are shot for riding on the backs of other workers. If you show up early, you are shot for trying to get ahead of the other workers. If you show up on time, you are shot for having a foreign-made watch.

is this funny enough?
>>
What do you call a deagle without a skin? A bald deagle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn70bIU4diw

Here you go faggot.

email: [email protected]
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.