[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find a weeaboo gf whos into anime and cutesy japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Where can I find a weeaboo gf whos into anime and cutesy japanese stuff?

Im not into anime or japanese culture, Im pretty much your average guy, but I want gf like this.

Please help.
>>
>>29261114
You don't
fuck your "original" comments
>>
>>29261626
No I actually really fucking do.
>>
Why do you want this if you aren't into it yourself? She's literally just going to go on and on about whatever anime/ships she's into and you're going to find it cute for like 2 weeks and then get tired of it.
>>
>>29261699

I find it cute that shes into that sort of cute stuff. I wont get tired of it, I'd be genuinely interested.
>>
File: CgVrhELXEAAbJv4.jpg large.jpg (4 KB, 146x120) Image search: [Google]
CgVrhELXEAAbJv4.jpg large.jpg
4 KB, 146x120
>>29261114
i actually want one as well because otaku girls are dumb, they are more socially awkward too, i'm fine with this
i love cinema and music but there's only hipster girls dumb and they think they are smart and always narcissist, i hate this kind of personality

too bad i'm not longer at highschool and now 19
>>
Honestly your best bet is to get into anime, like no joke. Join multiple anime news/forums and build a respectable reputation. Alot of random girls and guys will add you and want to talk to you if you share the same interests (anime). Hopefully a girl who enjoys talking to you will live relatively near you and you can meet up or which leads into option 2: go to an anime convention.

I see alot of retards on MAL who do this and honestly its cringe worthy, its borderline near furfaggorty but If you really want a weebo gf then this is probably your best bet.
>>
>>29261114
Go to cons, duh.
>>
>>29261972
i find no anime forums (in french) but if you have some good forums to recommends i'll take, english ones as well
>>
my gf is like that
>>
>>29262025
>in french
Like french french or quebec french?
If you mean quebec French, wr should be bros.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.