[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wageslaves just now are coming back home. >They only have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o0fw3h6yBi1v0pigno1_400.png (166 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0fw3h6yBi1v0pigno1_400.png
166 KB, 390x390
>Wageslaves just now are coming back home.
>They only have like 4 hours to themselves before curfew
it's so fuckin depressing!
>>
>>29260864
ayy it is indeed.
>>
>>29260864
>4 hours to themselves
I fucking wish. Not even on the weekends. I found online work to supplement my income to make ends meet and looking for a second job. The housing market here is designed for working COUPLES paying the rent I guess. I just slave away to pay for it and will never get a GF because I have near zero free time to work on it. I don't know when I'm gonna snap. I'm gonna need some kind of meds soon if I can pay for them.
>>
>>29260994
the goyim are slaves indeed.

"What we want is that industry should drain off from the land both labor and capital and by means of speculation transfer into our hands all the money of the world, and thereby throw all the GOYIM into the ranks of the proletariat. Then the GOYIM will bow down before us, if for no other reason but to get the right to exist."
>>
Tfw Zog Rand died
>>
bump

>>
>>29261395
Oh man.. I have no idea if the protocols are real or if the jews really are behind anything, but there's definitively stuff like that going on somehow. We shouldn't have to work so much and still be so poor. It's mostly just busywork too, it's even more depressing. I don't even care anymore I just want a break.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.