[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are normies' standards? What are their limits? >normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1465779374373.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465779374373.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
What are normies' standards? What are their limits?

>normies do some juvenile, retarded shit
>"HAHAHA, OH SHIT, FUCKIN'- HHHH MY SIDES, DUDE, YOU ARE SO FUNNY"

>I do some juvenile, retarded shit in the same light
>"God, it feels like I'm hanging with a two year old."
then they go right back to doing juvenile shit and laughing about it
same goes with things like morbid jokes and the like
>>
bumping the most original thread since forever (but it's not that original)
>>
its either your delivery which, because you're clearly an autist, you're unaware of OR they simply just don't like you; its not hard to figure out.
>>
>>29260857
It's not about the thing, but who does it. Same with racial slurs being okay within the community but not when outsiders say it. Think of nigga and holocaust jokes.
>>
>>29260857
They don't laugh because they don't like you. That's the difference.
>>
>>29261838
>>29261839
>>29261849
shit
it kind of sucks, considering the only normies I hang out with are my family members
>>
>>29261839
p much this
>be effeminate socially awkward white boy
>work at wendys where 90% of my coworkers are dindus
>the other 10% are white but act like niggers
>do obnoxious shit, make fun of me all day, make jokes about me shooting up the workplace because i'm white and weird/awkward
>ask me questions like am i gay, who's my girlfriend/boyfriend, can i have nudes of them, etc
>even the fucking manager does it
>etc etc
>suddenly i notice that the 10% white employees call each other and the niggers "nigga" all the time
>no one seems to mind at all, everyone just treats it like normal
>i casually ask a dindu if it's "socially acceptable to use the n word now"
>he goes "not for you" and spends 5 minutes chimping out about how im not allowed to use it
>i still dont get who gets to use it and who doesn't

Fuck m8, nigger/wigger normie logic is a shit. My normal white/azn friends are okay tho.
>>
>>29262413
Sorry anon, the points made still stand. But we care anon, we care.
>>
>>29262523
Their friends. Simple as that. Another black guy calling another a nigger can be offensive too.
>>
File: image.png (735 KB, 298x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
735 KB, 298x1200
>>29262523
Mfw i just want an effeminate weird boyfriend that comes home and complains about his workplace as i hug him and tell him its all right. Then i pull him into the kitchen with him trailing behind all dejected and his face lights up as he sees his favourite dinner on the table ready to eat. Mfw will never get to see his face light up, mfw will never get to snuggle him close in my strong arms and just lay there for awhile before taking him to bed. Why even live?
>>
>>29262523
Working in fast food is literal cancer. I worked fast food a summer many years ago and I would rather not have a gf for the next 5 years then go back to that shithole.
>>
>>29260857
people laugh at things to show solidarity. They choose sides of an issue by laughing.

You can see this most often in politics. Example: Donald trump has a bad haircut. It's not really that funny, but liberals will post about it on jewbook with their commentaries that go like: "OMFG HAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING FREAK THINKS HIS HAIR ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD WTF OMFG LOL WTF" They don't really think it's that funny, they are just reinforcing their identity.

If you are an unlikeable person, no one will laugh at your jokes because it makes them look like they are "with" you and that lowers their social status. It would be like if Trump said something that was legit hilarious. Do you think that liberals would forget they hated him and laugh at it because it was a great joke?
>>
File: 1456333782630.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456333782630.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>29262523
What do niggers have against socially awkward effeminate white boys? They always give me the most shit.
>>
>>29262605
Some of my coworkers have only been working here for ~1 month tho (I've been working for two) and they already nigga this and nigga that every time they open their mouth. Hell I even have coworkers calling me their "nigga" and shit except it quickly devolves into belittling and more invasive "RU GAY??? RU GAY??" questions every time.
>>29262661
M-Michigan?
>>29262720
Idunno, it might be that I'm in college and have a second (better) job whereas they're all dirty hoodrats in their 30s with like 3-7 kids. I actually often get remarks on this whenever I need help with something.

>do it yourself ur supposed 2 be smarter than all of us xD
Fuck you, go get a decent education dipshit
>>
>>29262559
t-thanks, anon
origginanan
>>
>>29262877
Australia. I'm so sorry
>>29262973
Your welcome. where you from anon?
>>
>>29263030
Nevada desu
I always wonder just how many robots are actually in my state. I see so many people who seem like they'd definitely qualify.
>>
>>29263079
What is ther to do in nevada? What is the states exports? Genuinely interested
>>
>>29263144
Not sure about the exports, but there's quite a bit to do in Nevada. Only thing is, most of it only fits people with specific tastes.
Gambling and drinking is fun as hell for someone like me who's about 30% normie with an addictive personality.
Other than that, I really just dick around town and do whatever the fuck I feel like. I can make fun for myself in a department store if I wanted to.
Gun laws are very loose here, so if guns are funs to you, you can do that too.
>>
>when i went to community college there was a game room they had pool table, ping pong, and a tv other student would bring their consoles over
>try to jump into play a game with them
>they kind of ignore me
>a few games i played with them but kind of quite with me there
>hey lets go to my house to play
>leave to post here this was YEARS ago
>>
>>29264036
I never got why people would ignore people who just wanna have fun like that
when I hung out with my friends, I would ALWAYS interact with people who talked to us like they were a part of the group already
>>
>>29264353
>some autistic faggot who sucks on his fingers as he eats walks up to you and your friends playing vidya
>literally just sucked dorito junk off his fingers not 5 minutes ago
>"hey guys can I have a turn"
>this guy has a new rumor about him beating off in public every semester; they can't all be fake
>mfw he thinks he's being bullied when we don't want his autism hands on our controllers
>>
File: 1368974504392.png (598 KB, 673x680) Image search: [Google]
1368974504392.png
598 KB, 673x680
>>29262605
>Another black guy calling another a nigger can be offensive too.

lol

>friend works in jail as CO
>tells me about how black inmate came to him complaining one day about being bullied
>other black inmate was calling him a nigger and a dump ape because he was in jail for dealing drugs
>black inmate calling names was in jail for not paying child support
>>
akakak shakshak mak
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.