[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men get pissed when women say that want an experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1465771255106.jpg (352 KB, 1449x1811) Image search: [Google]
1465771255106.jpg
352 KB, 1449x1811
Why do men get pissed when women say that want an experienced NON-VIRGIN man?
>>
Because it means we're permanently fucked.
It's one of the things that makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>29260785
Because they're not in that demographic.

This is a pretty simple question.

I'm glad I could /thread this for you.
>>
Dunno if they do generally. But honestly I think it's the way women say they 'want' something yet mean it's a requirement. And in this case it's a catch 22 assuming legal participants.
>>
>>29260785
I don't get pissed at all
I just go and find another girl ho isn't a giant roastie
>>
I think this is an unfounded meme. I along with many women prefer virgin guys or guys with short sexual histories for the same reason guys usually hate slutty girls. A long sexual history is effectively a long list of failures.
>>
Lying your way into bed is fucking easy.

You're retarded if you don't think most of the people here have crippling social issues that makes getting past "hello" a conscious effort.
>>
>>29260840
Not even virgin girls want virgin men.
Anybody has the screenshot of that virgin woman that said she'd prefer to marry a non-virgin man?
>>
>>29260785
How do you become an experienced man if they aren't willing to give you experience?
>>
>>29260785
Feels good actually. I don't wanna waste time on those womyn anyway.
>>
>>29260785
I don't give a shit. enjoy chads STDs.
>>
>>29260785
it further emphasizes the notion that men are worthless unless tjhey act.
Nobody gives a shit unless you are already a pimp.
something something vicious circle, 80/20
>>
>>29260785
What the fuck is wrong with her eye

Originaldesu originaldesu
>>
I don't get angry but I think saving yourself is ideal so I just assume those girls are whores, or brainwashed by media anyway. I've had 2 girlfriends I could have easily fucked but chose not to. I feel like restraint should be valued more than experience, which is really over rated because each person has their own preferences anyway.
>>
>>29260931
>anyone have that one screenshot where one person has I preference I don't like?
How the fuck does this prove anything in you're mind?
>>
>>29260785
well ,why do women get pissed when man say they like virgin woman
>>
>>29261464
Half of her face is paralyzed due to accident in heavy beating by her abusive parent as a child. She can't move her eyelid and right side of mouth well.
>>
she's p cute even with the crazy eyes
>>
>>29260785
>some normie is cosplaying as my waifu

reeeeeeeeee

REEEEEEE!!!!!!'n
>>
>>29260785
For me its the fact they make it a preference. Why not judge someone on who they are rather or even appearance. Something as irreverent as virginity is a ridiculous to want or not want. I mean who cares?
>>
>>29260785
why do jobless people get annoyed when entry level jobs require experience?
>>
>>29260806
permanently unfucked
>>
most whores want a virgin man.
>>
>>29261464
She is Mexican
They are mixed, the mix does not always work out too well
OK, not a brown beaner, but a proper white hispanic
>>
File: image.png (118 KB, 390x484) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118 KB, 390x484
>>29261464
she's doing it on purpose, it's a creepy Susie cosplay
>>
>>29260785

Because if I cant have sex with you, and I cant rape you, then where am I supposed to get all this magical "experience" from?

It doesnt even matter if I bank one or ten women anyway. Since all women are obnoxiously different and difficult in bed, it's like I'm pretty much a virgin every time.

Plus I'm tired of doing work in dating and sex. That's why I just pump and dump when I get sex once a year.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.