[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love Dolls Update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 547x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 547x646
Update and follow up thread!!

For those who don't remember :
>be a single robot dentist
>parents tried to hook me up with a gold digger friend
>didn't work out
>builds love doll and finish purchase
>doll should arrive on the 16th

I was asked a lot if I found teen love dolls, besides the links I posted in the previous thread. For those interested in love dolls that look anywhere between 13-16 your best bet is to build your doll with a petite frame. If you have money to blow, contact them with photos to see if the company can make the teen doll of your dreams from scratch.

For those interested in 13 and younger there is a company in Japan called Trollla that makes makes child dolls. They aren't "love" dolls despite the provacative gallery. For this group your best bet is a D.I.Y those parts or just be content with the doll as is.

I settled on getting something out of love provocateur.(I was just emailed back the measurements).

Any one have any suggestions from that site?
>>
>>29260697
Is there any that's kinda milf looking, asian style like yours but that is a futa? (cock and pussy)
Asking for a friend.
>>
My bad it's called : Trottla
>>
>>29260697

Where did you buy your doll OP?
>>
>>29260771

Is this Asian doll milf looking enough? I didn't buy my doll out of this site so I'm not so sure about how legit it is. You may want to see if that doll type sells on a different site first.

https://siliconesexdollcity.com/product/yuri-161cm-sex-doll-free-world-wide-shipping/

As to make it a futa, I know the love doll company, secure.realdoll.com , sells cock inserts but if you're trying to save money you may want to look at dildo inserts for lesbian couples as a cheaper option.
>>
File: 1442425642850.jpg (421 KB, 1680x1346) Image search: [Google]
1442425642850.jpg
421 KB, 1680x1346
Can it move talk and cook?
>>
>>29260697
>be a single robot dentist

What advice can you give a dentist in training regarding extractions?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x400
>>29260817

I got mine out of secure.realdoll.com if you're looking for an Asian one you could try kanojotoys or any other Japanese love doll company. I'm sure there's others.
>>
>>29261164
>Is this Asian doll milf looking enough?
She's pretty nice.
Doesn't the japanese ones have like ultra high tech materials and super life like skin though? Also those are american made ones right, I guess the shipping would be better on this site.

>As to make it a futa
I see, only time I saw a doll that had a cock she had no pussy and the insert was kinda weird, didn't look seamless at all so I kinda gave up on the futa doll for a while.
>>
>>29261239

If you're looking for companion ship you might as well get a girlfriend or wait until the sentient
robots with realistic bodies come to be anon.

>>29261479
Sorry anon, no dentist help this time. I'm keeping this thread and any other updates strictly on topic.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.