[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finally realize most of r9k are either normies with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: starting_to_get_sad.jpg (30 KB, 314x332) Image search: [Google]
starting_to_get_sad.jpg
30 KB, 314x332
>tfw you finally realize most of r9k are either normies with friends or closeted normies that dont realize how good they have it and true outcasts like myself are the real 1%
This whole board is just one big meme and I was too stupid to notice
>>
I think it's 50% failed normies and 50 robots
>>
>NO ONE SUFFERS AS HARD AS I DO
>LOOK HOW SAD I AM
>CHECK OUT HOW MUCH HARDER MY LIFE IS

No one gives a shit.
>>
>>29260618
>>29260602
It's always had a lot of normies, but the hugest shift occured like 2014ish or 2013ish even. Its fucking disgusting how bad it is now. I don't know why i still come here, i guess i havent found any real viable alternative. A few robots still around, but not many.
>>
>>29260602
i feel you OP, I don't know any place to go except wizchan.. I would go there but I'm not 30 years old yet
>>
>>29260647
i came in 2011 and im chad king... like i went to college and joined a frat and graduated. since ive been here. prolly fucked like 15ish girls since i started coming here
>>
>see friend or family
>cant help but get a huge smile on my face
>"why are you smiling?"
>"I'm just a happy person"

I hate myself and want to die....
>>
>>29260647

I've been here since the beginning, all you REE NORMIE faggots are the true cancer that ruined this board
>>
>>29260602
Are you sad that it is not a self-pity circle jerk or some kind of "miserable life competition"? Come on, face it, only 'normies' can bring you salvation.
>>
File: 1448199701942.jpg (28 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1448199701942.jpg
28 KB, 400x302
>>29260644
I'm not OP, but for me it isn't about having the worst life. It isn't a competition or anything, it's just that I live a life outside of anything normal people can relate to. Those with 0 friends, genuine outcasts and loners are experiencing a completely different reality to the average normal person.

Online is basically the only refuge for those types. Lately, even that has been slowly ruined as more and more people move onto it. At one point, this board was a place for outcasts, weirdos, and loners to discuss things that normal people wouldn't understand, things they'd write off or be offended by or whatever.

It isn't that we wanna brag about how our lives are worse than yours, we're lamenting the shift in the community.
>>
>>29260647
>>29260602

Go to another fucking chan. 4chan is just the new reddit/9gag/somethingawful/"cool & edgy" website, EVERYONE knows about this site these days so it's inevitable that normalfags are gonna stink up this turd of a board.
>>
>>29260730
I've never been a REE NORMIE type. That shit started as a joke anyways, but like the MLP thing it went way too far and got out of hand. The board wasnt about not being normal, it was just sort of a given that most of the people on the board weren't particularly normal.
>>
>>29260644
>>29260736
I never said that at all. I always kinda saw this board as a place for social outcasts to talk. As corny as it sounds its a bit threaputic to hear people have the same problems as me.

Nowadays it just seems everyother thread is just some normal person whining. "My gf dumped me, im 18 and tfwnogf, i dont know how to text my female friends, this party that people invited me to didnt go well etc" Why can't they go elsewhere?
>>
>>29260750
Sure what you just described I can understand. Eventually when a "fringe site" gets popular and its culture shifts. It will change the topics, the replies, all that.
>>
>>29260602
r9k is 90% normies and 10% robots

barely any of the threads or posters here are relatable if you're a legit robot
>>
>>29260602
Why do robots have to try and be special snowflakes?
>>
People have different problems, not all have the same symptoms you have. I would for instance not consider people who drinks with their friends a robot, while other people would not consider me a robot for talking to my friends online a few times a week. we are all difrent and nothing is 100% shared across robots
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.