[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys still alive? I'm seriously wondering, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: pepe.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Why are you guys still alive? I'm seriously wondering, because as a robot there is literally nothing that should keep you alive.

People work to survive and even though they are dehumanized at their job, even if they contribute to the capital, even if they work to enrich a guy that doesn't give a fuck about them, they have some compensations. They have a girlfriend/boyfriend, they have a family, they have friends, they have a social life. Which a robot doesn't have. So at the end of the day, you're a literal robot.

Of course you can practice escapism through video games or whatever, but it doesn't make you happy. You guys are still depressed, still full of hate and/or bitterness. So, why do you live ? What keeps you alive ?

What keeps me alive ? Pretty simple: I live in the european union, and even though i have enough money to buy a gun, i don't know where to buy one, but i am definitely trying to find a way to buy a gun and kill myself. I hate this society, i hate myself, and i am a failure in every aspects anyway. I wish i was american, i would be dead long time ago i was american.
>>
>>29260428
>Why are you guys still alive?
I have too many enemies to kill myself.
You're still young, but you should get there.
>>
If I was American I'd have gone on a killing spree by now.
>>
File: whyeven.png (101 KB, 1280x260) Image search: [Google]
whyeven.png
101 KB, 1280x260
>>29260428
same living in the EU, i too would have killed myself a long time ago if guns were as easy to get as in the US, though ive been feeling this way too long now, and ive decided to kill myself late july by hanging myself. It might be painful, but it has to be done...
>>
>>29260594

I was thinking about that as well, but i'm too much of a pussy to hang myself. I am really considering jumping off a bridge though. I googled some places that i could use to kill myself but nothing is high enough to be sure to kill me, that's the problem, i got to be sure that i won't survive.
>>
File: 1460635133767.jpg (86 KB, 639x716) Image search: [Google]
1460635133767.jpg
86 KB, 639x716
>>29260637
ive just been saying to myself, that when it comes down to it, as soon as i jump/remove the chair, its over, i might feel pain, but atleast its over, no way to stop it from there
>>
I respect my family too much to do it, it is however my only reason.
>>
>>29260428
>i don't know where to buy one
That's pretty much the reason, I tried drinking a whole bottle of scotch and then went and ate some paracetamol cabinet but I was found face down covered in vomit passed out.

I am reluctant to see anyone, because deep down I think I might still fix myself and join the Army or something, and seeing someone/going on meds would disqualify me.
>>
>>29262345
paracetamol is a terrible way to die, 2-3 days of headaches, pain all over, stomach pains and so on
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>29261555
Same here
I don't think any parent should see their son die
so i am just waiting and pretending that is all good.
I do this for them, not for me
>>
File: 1462393420070.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1462393420070.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>29262728
literally hate my parents like the black death, they deserve to suffer, they deserve to know that they have failed as parents
>>
>>29260428
I am gonna die no matter what, so might as well keep going because life is interesting even though it's painful.

Maybe something lucky will happen to me like finding an inheritance I didn't know about or something.
>>
im just enjoying the show desu
>>
File: aquilo.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
aquilo.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>29262945
aren't there better ways of doing that beside killing yourself
if you want them to suffer, you should at least think on something that wold make them suffer A LOT
or kill yourself if you actually think is the best way of doing it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.