[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What physical changes do you think having a gf would make? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
What physical changes do you think having a gf would make?

I am convinced that cuddling with a girl literally changes your brain waves or something like that making your heart go calmer and allow you to sleep better and not be anxious

is there some truth behind this?
>>
gthrytsefwdefwthyj thgwfe
>>
>>29260415
It does so because one would tend to be more relaxed while in that position. From my own experience, it always made me feel more relaxed. The power of, the human touch.
>>
gfbddf
>>
>>29260415
Yes, it's true. Look up oxytocin.
>>
>>29261071
Can that be made artificially and taken as a drug
>>
>>29260415
It depends.

Having a gf whos views, lifestyle, or past you disagree with may put you on edge. A gf that you actually love for who she is, it's a nice feeling. An overwhelming sense of peace and happiness. It all fades to contentedness though.
>>
None of the evil men throughout history had loving relationships like that, makes you think...
>>
>>29260415
I think I would be worse off. I would constantly be worried about her cucking me. I think I should just aim for friends with benefits. The girl can't cheat on me if we're not in a relationship.
>>
>>29261157
True. But they were all creepy virgins.
>>
>>29260415
Wings, bone structure gets bigger, sprout a tail and horns
>>
>>29261193
You'd rather have guaranteed sloppy seconds? You rather fuck her knowing she sucked another guys dick the day before?
>>
>>29260415
Not sure about the other claims but it is scientifically proven that having sex regularly makes you a happier and more resilient person.
>>
>>29261228
You're right. It's not worth it. I think I'll go full monk.
>>
>>29261273
It turns you into a complacent dumbass. All the sex-havers I've known in my life have been much dumber than I.
>>
>>29261199
actually exact opposite. They were usually chad thundercocks that fucked around and were mentally unstable, apart from Hitler who was pretty Robot tier
>>
>>29261106
Yes in fact it already is. Not sure what conditions it treats though. I'm not sure if the "good feelings" are as pronounced as if it was produced naturally however. I assume not as otherwise people would be taking it all the time.

>>29261655
Kek you're completely delusional, but keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about being a virgin.
>>
>>29261655
I would trade my intellect for a good companion and a complacent dumb life. Without a second thought
>>
>>29261106
There are zillions of studies using oxytocine nosesprays, but the psychological effect is pretty small. Especially compared to the media coverage.
The joy of human touch seens be much closer serotonine-related, from my drug experiences.
>>
Not a physical change but I assume having a stable relationship would make you less nervous when it comes to interacting with other people, because instead of every social interaction being your only chance to be not alone you can afford to spaghetti or fuck some up because you know you won't be totally alone.
>>
>>29261811
This

If anything it's going to make you the more dominate over strangers in conversation.

Aka you'll be the one to initiate, and lead the convo
>>
>>29261721
hitler was a cyborg
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.