[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do women mean when they say they want a "real"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1465849210690.jpg (23 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
1465849210690.jpg
23 KB, 640x559
What do women mean when they say they want a "real" man? What sort of characteristics does this real man have?
>>
>>29260288
they want a man that can in someway captivate their feelings but also give them sort of agency or something, why do you care anon?
>>
A "real" man is their ideal man that you will never be since their standards are outlandishly high.
>>
You know they just want a Chad that can take care of them like a useless baby.
>>
>>29260288
women don't know what they want

unsurprisingly this comment wasn't original
>>
>>29260288
Beefy forearms
>>
>>29260354
I was going to post a long list, but this post sums it up better.
>>
>>29260288
a 'real man'
is a chad,
washboard abs, muscular
dominant, agressive, the kind of guy you see walking into a party and everyone goes 'damn who the fuck is that' even guys
nice 6 figure + job, drives expensive cars, does cool shit , goes on vacations, dates the hottest girls , etc

it's funny though, most girls will never get one
and the sad part is that these chads only fuck hot models and dump em after a while lmao
>>
>>29260288
Real man = Ideal man for a woman point of view
>>
>>29260288
>What sort of characteristics does this real man have?
litteraly everything you don't have
>>
>>29260369
Yes they do. They want Chad.
>>
None of them seem to know what a real man is. They certainly seem good at recognizing what isn't a real man though. I'm pretty sure they're full of shit. Maybe they really do lack any insight and self awareness and say they want a real man but see no problem with not knowing what a real man is. They are expert mental gymnasts after all.
>>
I notice that women seem to take silence for weakness, so the more your mouth moves the better.

I know a few buff dudes, but they never take the lead in conversations/group talks and just observe mostly.
At the end of the day, the 5'7" dork with the 40 year old face who couldn't shut up will probably take at least one girl with him.

Women just seem to love extroversion more than anything.
>>
>>29260288
Someone who will beat them up and abuse them emotionally and sexually just like they deserve.
>>
>>29260473
That's true but they don't know what their version of the perfect Chad is.

Most of the girls I've talked to have their ideal partners having conflicting personalities
>>
>>29260288
Whatever a particular girl happens to want.
>"Real men smell nice and wear suits lik if u agree"
>"Real men wear jeans and t-shirts cuz they're manly and not afraid to get dirty ;)
>"Real men have beards"
>"Real men are clean shaven"
>"Real men have good manners"
>"Real men don't give a fucc about rules or being polite comment if u agree"
The only thing that pretty much every female agrees with each other about what makes a real man is height, but you're not short, are you OP? It's not like you're short or anything, right?
>>
Misplaced arrogance.
>>
>>29260592
lmao it's a feminine talking point
"i don't know what i want
because deep down they don't really know what they want as in "dominant strong alpha male"
they see it as 'a good man'

so when you ask them what they want
they will more often than not say 'idk'

if i asked you
what kind of girl do you want
you'd say all this stuff

women are different
>>
Girls like guys who are confident and aren't afraid to be themselves. Also, they don't always go for chads, but they also don't go for fat landwhales either.
>>
Real man refers to:
>Someone who is confident
>Someone who isn't afraid to be themselves
>Someone who is fit, but doesn't always have abs
>Someone who has good hygiene
>Someone who never gets intimidate easily
>>
File: 260.jpg (41 KB, 316x331) Image search: [Google]
260.jpg
41 KB, 316x331
>>29260625

This.

"Confidence" = arrogance

Being ok with yourself won't make you a ladykiller. It's being all over the place with your ego that does so.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.