[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post your IQ 134 Here http://www.iqtest.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
ITT: Post your IQ
134 Here
http://www.iqtest.com/
>>
I will post information about you compare to the general population
>>
it appears that the value is 110 according to this test
>>
I'd wager it's two-figure seeing as I don't even have the attention span to complete this shitty quiz.
>>
with 110 you're smarter than 74.86% of the population
>>
>>29260134
If you've ever done an iq test before use that value .
>>
if you're iq is > 160 then you're smarter than 100.00% of the population
>>
>>29260217

You have been muted for 32 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).

You're muted! You cannot post until 06/13/16 17:11:05, 11 seconds from now
>>
you're smarter than 68.08% of the population
>>
>>29259951
> iq test
> only true and false questions

Looks like a total scam.
>>
a truly accurate one needs to be done in person by a psychologist this is the best you can get on the internet
>>
>>29260300
Yes, but if you have a value from an irl test I can still process it.
>>
149, but that's as high as the test went
>>
>>29260350
edit: 146 on the test in the OP

sheeeit
>>
>>29260350
With the limitations of the test you're smarter than 99.94% of the population. congratulations.
>>
>>29260381
Hory shet; I was thinking I'd be in the 80th percentile or so

Well, if any of you a smartfag's advice, it's that incorrect conclusions almost always come from emotional reasoning, rather than from stupid reasoning. 100 IQ or so is enough to be the voice of reason if you don't feel any allegiances or insecurities
>>
>>29260323

128 at about 10, ? at about 15 (I thought it was between 120 and 125), 116 at about 18
32 on the wonderlic at 31 which translates to about 124.
>>
I got 140.

o r e g a n o
>>
>>29260379
P(Z<3.00) = 0.9987
>>
>>29260447
(124-100)/15 =1.6
P(z<1.6) = 0.9453
>>
>>29259951
>http://www.iqtest.com/
>IQ Test
>You're on a time limit
Fuck time limits.
>>
>>29260449
99.64% are bellow you
>>
>>29259951
Only 120.
>>
At college they started thinking I was "gifted" How akward it was thinking I was somehow "special" and above average smart. But truth to be told, if it wasn't for an online IQ-test (not this one) that I performed slightly above average on I would still think it.
It got me pretentious when I thought I was gifted. No good.
Still think I'm special tho lol
>>
139, desu

When I was tested as a 10 year old though it was 128.
>>
>>29260655
>special
This. Who /maincharacter/ here?
>>
>>29259951
I took the WISC a couple times in my youth. My overall score was around 144 each time.
>>
>>29260678
Online tests are notorious for being unreliable and often inflating scores.
Iirc, IQ can shift up and down by up to 15 points, though
>>
Any idea how long this shit takes to arrive in my email box. I'm getting bored
>>
That link is absolutely worthless. The only internet iqtest worth taking is the MENSA patterns test. Fuck off wiki this.
>>
>average IQ is 100
>There are as many below it as above it, roughly half of the population
Does anyone else here find that hard to comprehend?
>>
>>29259951
>>>>>>>>>>>>"""""verbal"""" """iq"""

iq tests aern't supposed to have words in themm

this is total bs

only pattern recognition counts
>>
>Time limit on an IQ test
>Test is specifically made to suit native English speakers, giving those people a clear advantage
>Test costs money for full result
Come on, now.

>>29260655
I don't know if I'm particularly intelligent or if everyone else in my class is just a moron, but I never study at all and I'm doing fine. Hearing how they have to spend multiple hours per subject each week makes me feel kinda bad for them.
>>
>>29260804
No, but I do think about that a lot. Everywhere I go, there are these hugely retarded folks that cannot function without constant supervision. It makes me feel slightly better that there are about just as many highly intelligent people out there, even if they aren't as obvious.
>>
still did over hundred hours of volunteering in high school
still needed to study 200 hours for the SAT
still needed to study outside of class in college
fucking robots it's about hard work.
btw
still virgin.
>>
>>29260831
Apparently mine is 135, but I don't trust that for a second.
I took a far better test that was pure pattern recognition a while back with no time limit and got 131.
>>
My psychiatrist gave me the full test hoping it'd give her some clues as to diagnose me.
Scored 172 by 2nd grade of high school
But the thing is, I don't feel better as a person.
IQ is not equivalent to any social or life-influencing skills, tbqh
But I wanted to post my results at least once just in case some stalker saves info on me
>>
>112
not bad tbqh. i got 111 on that mensa test one
>>
>Anyone in this thread is much either side of 100
>Still not understanding how IQ works
>>
>>29260846
>he actually believes his IQ is 141
>he actually studied for the SAT
>he unironically fell for the "hard work" meme
>>

fuck, that's better than I expected proper sperged out on some of the questions
>>
I'm a lecturer in FE Colleges, and I teach some degree level stuff too. I've got a 2 degrees and both are high level

I'd be very surprised if my IQ was higher than 120 at maximum

You guys really don't get how IQ percentiles and the like work in reality
>>
>>29260831
I never invested much time in study either. I started a new study this year and its been easy.
>>29260930
Having a high IQ is one thing, but if it doesn't result into anything it is kind of pointless. If it helps you perform well with something you love, all good. Otherwise it is kinda shit.
>>
dunno about my IQ but I skipped a grade when I was a kid and graduated in electrical engineering without much effort

i think there's a minimum logical thinking required but past a certain point it's not needed irl.

having a high EQ (not sure if it's a thing, but what I mean is social intelligence) is way more important
>>
1 4 6 b o y s

what do i win
>>

get on my level

orgin desu
>>
>>29259951
>In before /r9k/ is filled with geniuses.
>>
>>29261669

What's more important for water, H2 or O? Personally I think it's the hydrogen because without it we wouldn't have hydrogen bonds. What good is water if it doesn't stick to itself?
>>
>>29259951
123, probably lesser than what it should be because english is my second language.
>>
File: 1441509439133.jpg (37 KB, 711x620) Image search: [Google]
1441509439133.jpg
37 KB, 711x620

kv NEET
>>
No idea. I don't really bother with this kind of dick measuring contest.

Both of my parents are in the 140's, and there are times when even they can't follow my train of thought. So I'm probably a bit higher than that.

I tend to challenge myself by doing things like measuring time in seconds only, or spend an entire day without having a sense of up and down.
>>
>147

Any good?
>>
>>29259951
The provided test is asking me to pay $14.95 after i finished it,
fucking scam.
>>
File: lennie.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lennie.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 38

DID I WIN
>>
>enter your email

lolno
>>
>>29263812
10minutemail, silly
>>
>>29261829

What if I told you, Neo, that...
> Most people here are "geniuses"
> "Genius" meaning having a high IQ
> High IQ not being a proof of intelligence but actually a sign that something is "different" with your brain wires
> "Different" meaning "autism"

Or, if you're optimistic, meaning "overexcitabilities", which sounds cooler and explains why Robots are so easily addicted to vidya.
>>
>>29263671
Check your email. They probably sent it to you for free.
>>
File: fake_iq.png (14 KB, 862x1095) Image search: [Google]
fake_iq.png
14 KB, 862x1095
This is the best I could get after about 10 tries and lying about my age (saying I was 12 for a higher score when I'm really 38.)

http://www.tiptopglobe.com/free-iq-test
>>
>>29263671

You have to give them an email so they can send it to you and spam you later. Definitely use a throwaway or spam magnet account.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.