[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet a girl at New Year's Eve and instantly fall in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ehh anon 2.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
ehh anon 2.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>Meet a girl at New Year's Eve and instantly fall in love with her
>Try your try-hard failure best to impress her
>We become friends (sort of)
>Every day you sit next to her in uni is a blessing
>Make her laugh everytime
>6 months later after trying to do stuff with her realise you suck at this, she always has different plans with her high-school friends
>We meet at her friend's house and it's usually cool but you realise you fall in love with her even more
>Dance with her once but a closer dance makes her uncomfortable
>Months of texting
>Another party, this time she literally avoids me, every time I get next to her she finds something else to do
>I hear from her friends she has a boyfriend, a recent one
>destroy a cake like a retard when you hear this
>Make a weird message at 3 a.m she doesn't respond to
>Another day, we sit near each other, she appears to be normal
>She switches spots on the break like she wanted to give you a message to gtfo
>Why do you avoid me?
>It just turns out so.
>Be honest.
>Do I annoy you?
>She says yes
>Reason?
>You're asking for too much wew lad, get rekt m8
>A random guy who's even more of a try-hard than me comes up to her friend
>2 weeks later they're together
>Such a beta cuck hangs out so easily and I can't do shit properly even after 6 months of trying
>People enter relationships, the sun shines and you realise it's another summer you'll spend completely alone
>People who met on first year already have a team of people they'll go on vacation with
>Depression strikes back
>Robot during exams face

Can someone explain to me if I am retarded? I've always been good at education but I always failed at life. I am aiming for a scholarship but what's the point when I can't even fucking be a human being and be happy about it. Not to mention I am from a weird village in a shit country.
I always feel like I am shit at expressing myself but this time it turns out i'm annoying.
Need some robot advice.
>>
get a life faggot
>>
>>29259624
thanks for kind words good sir
>>
i do not have an advice, but when i was in highschool did the same to a girl but the girl starts liking other guy, i knew that because her gay friend say to me, then i use my hijak skills to make the other guy cuck her with oother girl.
then i was there to talk to her but she reject me yet again, i never say i liked her that would be insta friendzone.
>>
make them come after you. not the other way around. it doesnt work
>>
>>29259686
I thought I did. It turned out to be completely different. Was she fake and was I a naive cuck?
>>
>>29259564
why not drop this girl and go for another? 6 months though, shit bro. If it doesn't work out with a girl after a couple of weeks, maybe 3 max don't even bother.

If a girl starts avoiding you, doesn't respond to texts and always has other shit to do, drop her. She's not interested and it's that simple.
>>
>>29259727

to see if its working just cut contact for a while. if she dont seek you out then she dont give a flying fuck about you. if she does then that means you were on her mind.
>>
File: carin.gif (2 MB, 200x110) Image search: [Google]
carin.gif
2 MB, 200x110
>>29259765
The thing is she always responded until recently, she seemed interested but I never formally asked her out, just hanging out with friends and stuff.
It's not that easy for me to fall in love (maybe that's fucked up) and I've never had a relationship before.

C
U
C U C K
K
>>
pretty sure it was infatuation not love
>>
>>29259903
>infatuation
Good, atleast now we got the terminology correct dr. Robot
What's the cure for being retarded?
>>
>>29260016
ain't no fuckin cure m8
>>
>>29260175
You can't cure autism?
>>
You're just not as attractive as the man she wants. Very simple concept.
>>
File: 1424718304490.jpg (19 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
1424718304490.jpg
19 KB, 400x369
This is the closest you ever was to a girl right?
if so, don't worry you will learn from this to give a less shit about girls and this will make you more confidence with girls in the future and it's will be easier to get girls.

also be less clingy, next time you will do better.
>>29259624
fuck this is the worst kind of first post to get on theses kind of threads.
>>
>>29260265
no unfortunately, like never ever
>>
>>29260175
the exprience he had will fix him when he realize the infatuation and clingy he was.
>>
>>29260328
>>29260376
I don't know what to do.
On one side I am too clingy.
And on the other hand I don't try enough and try to win like the beta guy I mentioned
>>
File: you-sicken-me.jpg (53 KB, 264x329) Image search: [Google]
you-sicken-me.jpg
53 KB, 264x329
>>29259624
hi chad, how was the last party?
>>
>>29260485
What you need to do is try but don't make it too obvious. What I usually do is to be with her a lot and talk to her a lot but try to stay way talking about anything romantic between the two of you until you feel like she is interested (pick-up lines and being "smooth" early doesn't work)
>>
>>29261392
That's exactly what I did. It didn't work.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.