[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mormon fertility rate: 3.0 what's your excuse, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 40551195.jpg (36 KB, 320x317) Image search: [Google]
40551195.jpg
36 KB, 320x317
>Mormon fertility rate: 3.0

what's your excuse, r9k?
>>
What the hell is this even supposed to mean? Just because someone is Mormon, doesn't mean they have higher fertility rates or lower ones either.

A lot of them have big families because that's what their religions is based on; core values.
>>
>>29259397
What's your excuse for not wanting 3 kids, anon?
>>
You says I didn't want 3 kids? People have their different reasons for not wanting/wanting a lot/none/a few kids.

What's your excuse for not being accepting of other people's preferences ?
>>
I'm actually a Mormon in Europe so I will give you a breakdown. First of all the communities are tiny, so the number of possible partners is already low as fuck - furthermore finding a partner while being religious is hard in Europe because even going to church on every sunday will get you labeled as odd.

Okay, but lets continue:
1. Fair share of mormon girls don't even marry church members, but leave/marry non members

2. Most members get married fairly early - so when you are in your mid 20s most will already be taken and you will be left with the uggos you don't want
>>
>>29259482

All true. The situation is only slightly better in the Eastern United States.

there is always ldslinkup and ldsplanet
>>
>>29259434

kids are annoying and shitty?
>>
>>29259915
>there is always ldslinkup and ldsplanet

LDS online dating is only slightly better than other online dating platforms.

I kinda came to terms with the fact that I will not get married.
>>
>>29259482
I'm in Utah. 90% of morons i know married within church, and half of the 90% got married before 20.
>>
>>29259967
And? Check your fucking privilege UT-Scum! (I'm not even sure if I'm being ironic or not with this)
>>
>>29259967
>married before 20

Missions go to at least 21. Marrying before the mish is not usually done.
>>
>>29259352

A qt Mormon girl to be my loyal traditional feminine wife would be amazing. It's all I want. But I don't have any real interest in conversion because I don't believe in god. Pretending i do and lying for the rest of my life seems extremely wrong. I wouldn't want to do that to someone so good. She wouldn't deserve that.

It'd be nice if women like that could exist without the baggage.
>>
>>29260088
Don't even get me started. There is this girl posting on soc in the skype thread that's from UT and educates people about the Mormon church. Total qt.

Sometimes I'd think about fake-converting just to make her happy.
>>
>>29259397
>A lot of them have big families because that's what their religions is based on; core values.
>core values

What do you mean by this? Mormons have huge families so they can populate the earth with more Mormons and they get more rewards in heaven if they have more kids or some shit.
>>
>>29259482
Come to Arizona or Utah. There are mormon qts all over the fuckin place
>>
>>29260392
>> Mormons have huge families so they can populate the earth with more Mormons and they get more rewards in heaven if they have more kids or some shit.

Only partly true.

There are no rewards in heaven for having plenty of children (there is for getting married though).

However we are encouraged by the church to have plenty of children and usually you will be looked down upon if you only have one or two children.
>>
>>29260444
> implying you can just move to the United States

If I could I would be there tomorrow familia
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.