[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need some support guys. let me explain my situation. i am a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: seks.jpg (161 KB, 586x1085) Image search: [Google]
seks.jpg
161 KB, 586x1085
i need some support guys.
let me explain my situation.
i am a fat incel robot currently in my last year of school, meaning that i'm 18, while several of my classmates are around 17 or 18 as well.
i have a female friend and we're really close, matter fact i spent a year of my life pathetically in love with her, but i've since moved on and now we're really good friends.
she is currently still 17 years old, which is important to the situation.

we went out one night, and she had sex with a bartender in his car at a party in an abandoned house.
the bartender was easily 25-30 years old.

i don't know why it bothers me this much, i guess it just reminded me of the superiority of chad dick and the loss of innocence in young girls.

it really messed me up, she was a virgin before this and not the type of girl who would hook up with anyone.
i just can't deal with women's hyperactive sexuality and i feel like i'd never get a chance with a girl like her if they're all going after fuckin 30 year old australian druggie bartenders

what do you think?
should i chill out and let her live her life or should i be concerned and try and stop her from becoming a slut?
>>
cont.

the thought pops into my head that girls would let guys like me at most make out with them after a lot of effort, whereas they just fuck older bartender types at the drop of a hat.

it's hard to see a friend i thought to be sweet and innocent descend into one night stand territory.
>>
>>29259209
>>29259246
here you go: kill yourself m8
>>
File: 1464796980840.jpg (116 KB, 683x800) Image search: [Google]
1464796980840.jpg
116 KB, 683x800
>>29259246
Seems like she's made her choice anon.

I would move on to someone else, if she's going to go out and fuck some random guy like that she's not worth your time.

Find a girl who isn't like that, they exist trust me.
>>
>>29259209
>i feel like i'd never get a chance with a girl
And you are correct buddy, you sound so needy and faggy.
She is just a random slut, and you act like your mom banged chad.
>>
>>29259209
>not the type of girl who would hook up with anyone

Evidently she was, because she did. She didn't suddenly become a slut overnight. Just because you knew her before she became sexually active doesn't mean she was pure an innocent.
>>
>>29259332
i'm not romantically interested in this girl, i don't know if i made that clear.

this is why it's weird how much this bothers me

she is my friend and i guess i just want to protect her.

should women be protected from promiscuity?
>>
Sounds like a typical woman. Fuck 'em, they're all the same.

Welcome to the club.
>>
>>29259209
Drop that bitch. She wants to fuck some random bartender she'll probably never see again? That's her choice, but don't be there to stick around.

> should i be concerned and try and stop her from becoming a slut?
No. Let her do what she wants and move on. You can be friends and shit but why even bother? Stop wasting your time with this girl, man. There's better stuff you can spend your time on.
>>
>what do you think?
i think i'm not going to read that wall of text you just posted that's what i think. tl;dr next time faggot
>>
>>29259209
1. Dont hab a woman as friend
2. just leave and make some money
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 655x527
>>29259209
>she was a virgin before this and not the type of girl who would hook up with anyone.
>he actually believes this
>>
File: 1465014648636.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1465014648636.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>29259392
>>29259392
Oh you made it sound like you wanted her mb

I mean the sentiment of my statement stands, don't waste your time around sluts!

She wants to do what she is doing

If she doesn't want to do it then that's for her to realise

This isn't really your business, you won't "save" her from this

Maybe I'm just biased because I believe one night stand type behaviour is the scum of the earth idk anon
>>
>>29259463
tl;dr my best friend is a slut, wat do
>>
>>29259209
Right after I graduated high school, almost every girl in my class started shacking up with guys who were 23-26. Not sure if there's anything you can do, it's just how women are.
>>
>>29259209
>she wasn't the type of girl who would hook up with anyone
She herself proved that's exactly the kind of girl she is, alcohol or not. Now stop putting pussy on a pedestal. You can't save her.
>>
File: NEEThysterical.jpg (86 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEEThysterical.jpg
86 KB, 409x409
>he doesn't know that all women are basically sex slaves to chad

HOLY SHIT GROW UP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.