[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omar is the worst shooter with the best luck. He exchanged gunfire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: omar.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
omar.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
Omar is the worst shooter with the best luck. He exchanged gunfire with police from the very beginning, then police saw a smoke detector that had fallen on the ground, and thought it was an explosive device. Because of this the police decided to wait 3 fucking hours for an armored vehicle and more personnel.

Omar didn't deserve the high score. Fuck him.
>>
>>29259113
>deserve
there's that word again. He did it and it's done. That's a fact.
>wah wah i don't like this
worthless subjectivity.
>>
>>29259131
All thanks to police incompetence.
>>
>>29259113
>then police saw a smoke detector that had fallen on the ground, and thought it was an explosive device

false assumptions and fear are common in stressful environments, that's why police forces often needs ages to swipe a building. The lack of fear is also the biggest advantage of a martyr, since he's not afraid to die
>>
May flames of Hell never touch this man. May peace be upon him and recieve he the highest blessing in this life and life after. Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>29259151

Most shooters just an hero at the first sign of police.
>>
File: 1445110901167.jpg (147 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1445110901167.jpg
147 KB, 1280x960
>>29259113
and you don't deserve a qt gf. fuck off you summer child
>>
>>29260482
Wow nice job staying on topic faggot. Your beta mantras don't do anything for me since I'm not pussy-whipped, sorry
>>
>>29259151
like 30-40% of all killers get away with murder. Cops aren't doing their job too well
>>
>>29260627
Not the point. They waited 3 hours for an armored vehicle because they were scared of a smoke detector
>>
>>29260687
ok fine
but this will probably give future mass shooters smart ideas. They'll plant fake bombs to distract and scare off cops
>>
>>29260723
Not that simple, because for instance you can't get an armored vehicle in a school. Cho put signs on the doors he locked, the signs said that bombs were rigged to the doors and obviously the police still tried to get through
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
whitebois assmad they score got beat
>>
>>29260581

You're not pussy whipped because you're a desperate virgin
>>
>>29260926
So now you're spouting nonsense like an autist. Google "pussy whipped" retard how hard can it be? You just contradicted yourself
>>
>>29260863
but it was a chinks score that got beat
>>
>>29260863
>implying Breivik still isn't #1
>>
>>29259151
That's the same reason Eric and Dylan didn't get taken out five minutes into their massacre.
>>
>>29260987
Pussy whipped requires getting pussy
>>
>best luck
>police incompetence
>implying they didn't let him kill them because "lol fags"
>>
>>29261082
No it doesn't. Usually refers to a guy who's too submissive/nice to his girlfriend, but it really means being a slave to pussy.

If I were desperate/obsessed, I would say things like "qt gf" in a thread that has nothing to do with relationships or virginity
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 864x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 864x585
>>29261002
>not even second
baka senpai
>>
>>29261060
Yep. Police were scared of the fact there two shooters, also thought if they got into the school it would cause them to kill more people in the library which is stupid.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.