[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Helium tank arrived Its been good knowing you bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1383680952419.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1383680952419.png
564 KB, 719x719
>Helium tank arrived

Its been good knowing you bros
>>
>>29258890
>Wasting helium just to kill yourself
Just use some rope
>>
>>29258890
See you in another life bro
>>
>>29258890
Is it 100% helium?
>>
Why not check yourself into a nuthouse OP? Basically like NEETBUX plus maid service. That's not so bad
>>
>>29258912
>wanting a painful violent death
>>29258946
Not sure but I have a shit ton of benzos and pain pils ill take before using it. that shits sure to make me pass out and die
>>29258965
I just cant be fukked with this shit anymore. I was not made for this world.
>>
op wait
>>
>>29258890
Where are you flying of to?
>>
>>29258890
Where did you order it? Some helium tanks now aren't 100% helium and if you try to use it you'll just painfully fuck up your lungs.
>>
>>29258890
good bye space robot, maybe I'll meet you up there one day
>>
>>29259000
Suicide is a sin. He's not flying anywhere :)
>>
>>29258987
>I just cant be fukked with this shit anymore. I was not made for this world.

Quit whining and just go ask for help. You'll be happy you did. If an all expenses paid NEET life + plus maid service + free drugs isn't enough for you, you're just being a lazy shithead desu.
>>
>>29258965
No, you are wrong. Mental hospitals are the worst, I feel more suicidal in those places than out. You don't get any sleep and you usually have a roommate who talks all night or turns on the lights.
>>
>>29259000
Not OP but is thre another gas you can do the method with?
>>
>>29258987
>Not sure but I have a shit ton of benzos and pain pils ill take before using it. that shits sure to make me pass out and die
It won't, why are there so many retards who don't even attempt basic research before doing it? If it's not pure you won't die.
>>
>>29258987
If you got to the point that you want to go out of existence why would you care about the way you die
>>
Tell us your story
Now is origigi
>>
>>29259036
nitrogen desu
>>
>>29259036
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation

They sell argon tanks for welding and nitrogen tanks for various uses you could try those.
>>
>>29258890
Your carcass will make funny noises when they try to perform CPR on you.
>>
>>29259065
desu because im a lazy pussy
>>29259094
Severe helth issues, i dont feel like going into detail but im bsically a cripple nd am tired of thi shitty existance. videogames and faping gets boring after a while
>>
>>29258890
Welp, tell us when you're about to do it at least.
>>
In 2016 it isn't save anymore to try to kill yourself with an exit bag.

Due to a shortage in helium most tanks you can order online will only contain a very small percentage of helium - which means you won't kill yourself using it.
>>
live stream it you nigger
>>
>>29259023
>You're just being a lazy shithead desu.
Okay?
>>
Op im so sad because you suffer,i know how hard life it can be
>>
Goodbye OP, I hope you find happiness in the sky
>>
>>29259137
10/10
fucking died of asphyxiation by laughter
>>
>>29259021
Well, according to my religion, suicide is considered an heros death.

Don't listen to them op. the clouds are just respirator away.
>>
>>29258890
good luck op
fuck the world
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.