[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spend Almost all of my free time on youtube, but I tend to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I spend Almost all of my free time on youtube, but I tend to run out of videos, can you guys recommend some channels to watch ?
Some channels I already watch :
>Game grumps
>ashens
>Cinema sins/Cinema Wins
>The film theorists
>Hishe
>Abstractmode
>Primitive technology
>Vinesauce Joel
>Carsandwater
>Birgirpall
>Criken2
Vidya related stuff is cool but I'm open to anything
>>
On your computer
>>
>>29258819
What ?

No bloxrobotoblox
>>
You watch so much of that generic garbage that I just dont know what to recommend
>>
Check out the KubzScouts
>>
>>29259047
Just list channels you like. I'll take anything at this point
>>
>>29258802
Night Mind

Original
>>
>>29258802
if you like history: The Great War. A show about WW1
>>
File: 1458249553269.png (956 KB, 950x1050) Image search: [Google]
1458249553269.png
956 KB, 950x1050
>game grumps
I've never been able to enjoy them. maybe I'm just too old or something, they've always come off as really immature.
>>
>>29258802
h3h3 obviously
>>
>>29258802
>The Report of the Week
>Edward Tarte
>SexuaLobster
>>
>>29259098
I only enjoy videos with Dan and Arin. It kind of grows on you I didn't like them at first but they're one of my favourites now
>>
>>29258802
Whitest Kids You Know
>>
>>29259098
They're an acquired taste. You really have to get a feel for their personalities to see the beauty in their humor

>>29258802
I recommend Dekar, the new season of which should go up on Adult Swim's YouTube channel later this week. But it's best to watch it alongside Oncinema, which has been on for a while.
>>
>>29258802
Filthy frank
Idubbbz
Maxmoefoe

The holy trinity
>>
>>29258802
Cyber 8, really3D, et cetera if you want some absurdist YTP esque videos

Seinfeldspitstain if you want to see the skrillex (read: tasteless shit) of the 3D absurdism vids
>>
>>29259084
Red letter media has decent stuff. Their best of the worst series is pretty good.

Mighty car mods has two fun lads making car related things. Would recommend watching their drift documentaries in japan, aswell as driftworks documentary about drifting if that interests you
>>
>>29259142
Well another reason I don't really care for them is their whole format. I don't play games anymore really so watching random video footage doesn't do much for me.
>>
>Work revolt (it's destiny gameplay but just ignore that, none of his videos are what they seem)
>King of random
You're welcome
>>
Try Cinefix, Now You See It, Nerdwriter1. All popculture type shit i just love
>>
Old toy collector guy talks about his toys
https://www.youtube.com/user/henders007

objectively the most comfy channel on youtube
>>
>>29259203
I haven't played Most of the games they play, the point is more to have a watchable podcast of sorts
>>29259194
Sounds good
>>29259184
Not a big fan of pranks and filthy frank
>>29259189
will check it out
>>29259219
it does look comfy thanks
>>
>>29259142
not him, but the daily 10 min videos is what made me stop watching, it felt like they got so little done, and I'd have to wait another day to see the next 10 min.
>>
>>29259688
I'd enjoy longer videos but I like it like this
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.