[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just accidentally slipped out to my mom that my dad is cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465760863406.jpg (105 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
1465760863406.jpg
105 KB, 610x475
I just accidentally slipped out to my mom that my dad is cheating on her. She's currently out with him to confront him about it and im at home shaking about what's to come and whether she'll tell him i blew it for him.

What the fuck do i do guys holy shit i just ruined their entire marriage. They were together for 24 years
>>
you didn't ruin their marriage your dad did. or maybe your mom was a huge cunt and drove him off and she helped ruin it. but you didn't ruin it :)
>>
>>29258717
Hurry! Post their credit card numbers here!
We'll create a distraction!
>>
>>29258736
They just came home and she told him i blew it. He's ignoring it and denying it but the noose is obviously up. Im literally afraid to sleep tonight
>>
>>29258717
Snitches get stitches.

Origidesu
>>
>>29258795
well if either of your parents pin their divorce on you they're retarded. you didn't convince your dad to fuck another woman, he did that on his own.
>>
>>29258829
True, but he was obviously contemplating this. He clearly disdains my mother but he isn't leaving her either evrn though it isn't him that would lose anything by leaving, he even recrently said he wanted to mend their bad relationship or something.

And also i probably just lost any chance of him affording anything in terms of housing or university he said he would chip in on, and im piss poor myself
>>
>people who blame themselves for their parent's divorce

tehehe
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.