[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking mad right now, literally shaking with tears,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 1451858135011.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1451858135011.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
I'm so fucking mad right now, literally shaking with tears, I wish my parents were dead... my father decided to invite home some friend of his "to stay for a few days", and he and my mother act like it's a totally ok thing. This isn't even a friend I know, I literally never met him and he's a complete stranger, and he's going to sleep right next to my bedroom and spend days at MY house!!!!! of course my parents don't care because they are wagecucks who spend most of their day outside anyway, so they wouldn't have to suffer having some cunt in their way all day.

They didn't even fucking warn me, my father only told me about it like 1 hour before the guest came. I told him that the guest doesn't need to stay here but my father acts as if that guy is homeless or something, which he isn't. I think he had a fight with his wife and she threw him out like a pathetic cuck. Apparently he can't just take a fucking room at a motel, he has to fucking stay at our house because "they're friends lol". Why do normies do this shit? WHY? WHY WHY WHY???? I fucking hate this guy. I hate my parents. I hope they all fucking die. I'm gonna listen to loud music all night, and when they come complaining I'll just tell them "lol what's the problem? it's bothering you? it shouldn't bother you lol, it's just music, why does it bother you?" and I hope they choke.
>>
Preach it my man.

Your NEET territory shouldn't be intruded on.
>>
Its your parents house, you entitled little shit. Deal with it, or move the fuck out.

Try being friends with the stranger, it will make the time go easier
>>
This is why we have stand your ground laws.
Your homeguard woes have been noted anon. I don't see a good solution other than making his live misreable in secret.
>>
>>29258605
If it's that big of a deal just pay less rent to your parents this month for the inconvenience, unless your under 18 in which case stfu adults get to make decisions not children
>>
>>29258694
Literally this. Unless you're helping pay the mortgage, you don't really have a right to be upset.
>>
File: 1449299011452.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1449299011452.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
>>29258706
>other than making his live misreable in secret.

Any ideas other than listening to loud music at night? maybe attract ants to his room? I'm so mad I can't even think properly.

>>29258694
My parents know I have social anxiety and hate having guests especially strangers, and especially for more than an evening, they know how bad it makes me feel, they are just fucking inconsiderate assholes and act like it's nothing, fucking normie cunts.
>>
>>29258781
Collect a wider array of bugs and place them in his room. No doubt that will be annoying.
>>
>>29258781
Then move out, special snowflake, then you need never have guests again
>>
>>29258605
My dad sold the house to one of his friends to end my neetdom
>>
File: boomers.png (307 KB, 968x634) Image search: [Google]
boomers.png
307 KB, 968x634
>>29258824
Or maybe my parents can just fucking not invite strangers in as if it's a motel, and be fucking considerate to the problems of the son they say they love.

Remember, parents only give a shit about you as long as it your problems don't infringe on their bourgeois pretentious lifestyle.
>>
>>29258820
"Hey son, my friends room has bugs, would you mind trading rooms with him? just for one night?"
>>
>>29258605
>calls someone a cuck for not confronting his wife
>wont confront his parents
the cuckholdry has come full circle op
>>
>>29258904
Put up anime posters/have anime posters. Masturbate and let it smell.

You know the basic normie deterrents. Or did you not get the pamphlet. The NIARA are notoriously bad at the pamphlets.
>>
>>29258885
Maybe they're trying to help you by toughening you up. You can't go through your whole life afraid of strangers.
>>
>>29258885
Again, its their house. Nothing you can do, unless your 'social anxiety' is severely impacting your health you haven't a leg to stand on. You have a roof over your head, be thankful.
>>
>>29258835
I would have legitimately burned the house for that, not joking

>>29258904
FUCKING NORMIE PARENTS literally cucking their own sons i hate them ihate them i hate them fuckcufkcufkc I FUCKING HATE THEM SO MUCH

>>29258944
I CONFRONTED MY PARENTS YOU IDIOT BUT THEY'RE FUCKING ASSHOLES AND DON'T GIVE A SHIT
>>
>>29258694
>>29258747
>>29258824
found the normalfag cuckolds

op shouldnt tolerate his parents rude behavior
>>
>>29258781
>social anxiety
lol nigga just say hi like it's not that hard it's just a person xDD
>>
>>29258885
Not sure what you mean by the pic, your parents arent boomers unless you're in your late 30s/40s. Be nice to your parents, theyre the only ones you get
>>
If you hate them so much why don't you just move out?
>>
File: baby-boomers.jpg (77 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomers.jpg
77 KB, 500x334
>>29258976
>unless your 'social anxiety' is severely impacting your health you haven't a leg to stand on

It severely impacts my mental health and mood. They always say they want me to be happy and feel good, then they go and do something like this.

>>29258983
That's unironically their exact fucking attitude
>>
>>29258977
You can make his time miserable by conjuring up horrible smells through whatever means.
>>
Fucking faggot, I bet you spend all day jacking off in your room anyway, his staying there won't even matter.
>>
>mom invites her brother over to talk to me about how he was depressed
>doesn't even warn me even after a social phobia diagnosis
It's very difficult to deal with the fact that the people who care for you don't care about you. It's clear I'm being viewed as a nuisance. I try to help, I even do some of their work and keep the kitchen clean and cook. But still they do things like this.

And these were the people I've lived with for all my life. Who else could I even go to?
>>
>>29258982
OP doesnt have to, he can move out.
>>
>>29258605 >>29258781 (OP)

I would be fuckin' mad, too. Why did your dad tell you only one(!) hour before the guest came? He should have told you earlier, so you can at least prepare yourself.

>My parents know I have social anxiety and hate having guests especially strangers

Makes it even worse.
>>
>>29258605
Get your own house and you can make the rules, fag. Until then, stop being an ingrate and just be thankful you have a free place to live.
>>
>>29258605
>he's going to sleep right next to my bedroom

you're lucky.
I got the same thing, with a stranger sleeping in my own bedroom

>and he spent the night snoring like an old steam loco

btw you aren't the one paying home expenses. you've got no right to rant
>>
>>29259022
try and keep the spaghetti in your pockets you cuck faggot
>>
File: 1465839004751.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465839004751.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>29258605
Not sure if bait

)(spoile((/Original islamic baby/(()soplier)
>>
>>29259022
It impacts your mental shit? ok, is it anxiety, fear, anger? Whats the worst you think is going to happen?
>>
Seems your parents have a problem with taking care of dead beats. It's like collecting stray cats. They enjoyed taking care of a man child so much, they brought in another. It's your fault for introducing them to that lifestyle. Now they're addicted to bums. Expect more in the future.
>>
File: cleganeb owl.png (429 KB, 825x719) Image search: [Google]
cleganeb owl.png
429 KB, 825x719
>>29259011
boomers were born between 1946-1964, my parents were born around 1958 (I'm 24).

>>29259055
iktf anon. They're complete insensitive assholes and even have the nerve to claim they know you and want what's best for you. They'll NEVER understand how hard it is to have strangers in your home.
>>
>>29258743
>18
>adult

Fucking kek
>>
>>29258605
What a faggot you are. If your parents die the bank will take the house you fucking ungrateful piece of sloth shit. You will probably end up living in your parents friend's house. What a fucking cunt you are.
>>
File: 1464157162431.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1464157162431.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>29259130
>btw you aren't the one paying home expenses

I pay like 150$ for groceries which is more than I even consume

>>29259155
It feels fucking suffocating, I literally can't get out of my room now because I'll have to meet a stranger, I can't go make myself food FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS, and I feel like shit in general. It's terrible but of course those normie fucks don't care.
>>
>>29259263
We own the house you dumb cunt, if they die my life would be perfect
>>
A few days is at least a month in bum speak
>>
>>29259285
> I literally can't get out of my room now

Well you can, you just refuse to because you're a whiny baby faggot who can't function in the real world
>>
If you pay for groceries you obviously have some money, so why not go rent a motel for a few nights? You'll have a place all to yourself and it will be like a mini-vacation from your room.
>>
>>29258605
>faces of autism

grow up op, it's their house, even if they have a sperglord who thinks it's his
>>
>>29259218
Well he can't exactly specify a specific year right? since it's about maturity.
>>29259155
I've gone without food or water (had about half a litre water) for a little more than 48 hours because of people invading my home.

And yes it's far better than the experience and the prospect of going to meet someone.
>>29259317
>mini vacation!
Sounds fun anon. Nice how he would have to GO OUTSIDE. Use PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION and TALK TO THE RECEPTIONIST.

Do you have no capacity for empathy?
>>
>>29259317
>so why not go rent a motel for a few nights?

Because I don't have to and I'm saving my money. I shouldn't get out of my house like a cuck just so some faggot would be here. It's called fucking priorities, and family is supposed to come first.

>>29259313
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NORMIE CUNT JUST FUCKING GO DIE IN A FIRE
>>
If you don't like it, move to your own place.
>>
>>29259388
>This explanation to why you're not renting a room
Oh nice anon. You were just pretending. Happy for you. Now go face your minor inconvenience and live happily rather than ruining your life by putting up artificial barriers. If this wasn't just all a ruse. If it was that's fine.
>>
>>29258605
If this isn't a troll then you're a spoiled punk bitch. You're parents still care for you and allow you to live in their home. I'm assuming you have no income and contribute nothing. You're a fucking leech, you're dirt for saying such things about your parents. Go get a job and contribute or shut the fuck up and deal with it.
>>
>>29259420
Yeah good to know I can't count on anyone not even family to be sensitive to me.
>>
>>29259452
JUST PISS OFF NORMIE FUCK THIS IS NOT YOUR PALCE GET OUT GET OUTGEOTUT GEOTU GEOUTGEOTUTGEOGUEGTOGEUGT AND FUCKING DIE
>>
>>29259388
>my house
It's not your house. It's your parent's house. The sooner you accept this the better.
>>
>>29259469
It's always those crying about people being sensitive to their feefees, that never think of all of the shit others have to deal with being around them. Are toy being very sensitive about the spot your parents are in, before screaming me me me.
>>
>>29259492
Get a job and move out and I will
>>
The golden question is how old are you op?
>>
>>29258605
Haha suck the guests dick haha
That'll teach your normie parents
>>
I fucking hate you normies, my parents, I seriously wish all of you were raped by monsters to death.
>>
Can't tell if this is roleplay or bait, either way it's amusing.
>>
>>29258605
Fucking normies.

But wait, if you actually left your room to meet the guest, you're a normie too, in my book at least so fuck you.
>>
>>29258694

He never asked to be born, faggot. That was inconsiderate enough but then to spring a surprise visitor to leech off his parents and invade his privacy? They sound like real pieces of shit.
>>
>>29258605
Seduce their friend. Perhaps giving him his first gay experience will make him a good friend of yours.
>>
>>29258781

Laxatives + all the pets + shut door.

I did this and dumb bitch aunt left her suitcase open on the floor so it became the cat's impromptu litter box. I thought they'd just shit in the closet or something so in worked out better than expected, but even if it's not in his clothes noone wants to stay in a shitty room.

I'm not a whiny little bitch so I enjoy food to have taste. I occasionally help out the culinary clueless bitch with her cooking when I feel so inclined. Depending on the dish I add crushed szechuan pepper seeds, habanero powder, bird's eye, or but jolokia. They probably just order a pizza but it's still funny how they get up in arms and act like they're dying because omfg this food actually has a taste to in.

Being petty helps too. Wait until about 8 in the evening or 6 in the morning and take a good long shower to use all the hot water, or at least sit on the toilet with your phone while the water runs.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.