[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never have the mental resistance of hikikomori
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1464939094944.jpg (213 KB, 907x1023) Image search: [Google]
1464939094944.jpg
213 KB, 907x1023
Just HOW THE FUCK do Japanese hikikomori manage to survive in that state for so long? I've been a friendless shut-in NEET for about a year now, not having left the house once from September to January, and then from April to June. It was in April when I finally started losing it, not sure why, I might have taken the real redpill but everything after that has been pure pain for me.

Yet these "people" not only don't leave their ROOM for years, but they also have next to zero social interaction with anyone, many parents apparently don't even see their sons for months despite living in the same house. How do they do it? I've seen a few documentaries about them and many don't even have fucking computers in their room. Do they just consume the same manga and vidya that their mommy buys for them?

Maybe I'm not genetically a NEET at all due to my inability to stay comfy, but I still need to know the hikikomori's secret.
>>
D-DON'T IGNORE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29258666

You have to fucking put your foot in it and develop sever social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder.

Some major depression would help as well.
>>
where does one acquire these documentaries? are they on the jewtube?
>>
>>29259179
Mostly on Youtube, yes.
>>
>>29258508
Work and study is hellish in Japan, so they completely resign to their room to avoid it all.
>>
>>29258508
they are mentaly severely mentaly ill, only few pepole are comfy in this thread
>>
>>29258508
Being a wagie in Japan is 1000x worse than anywhere on Earth

Consuming the same manga/vidya over and over is a small price to pay and NEETs over there know this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.