[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help, /adv/ is shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Help wanted.jpg (20 KB, 338x264) Image search: [Google]
Help wanted.jpg
20 KB, 338x264
So, earlier today, I got my boyfriend a strap-on. When he first saw it, he angrily exclaimed that he wasn't into pegging, and I told him it was for him to wear and use on me, since his own, ah, natural equipment is a bit too large to comfortably handle.

And he just kind of.... broke, for lack of a better word. He leaned forward and won't respond to anything I say or do. Pushing his head makes him stay in the new position, no real resistance.

I've got him sitting on the bed, and I'm not sure what to do. Anyone have help?
>>
>>29258344
>"a bit too large"
He has a small dick doesn't he ?
>>
Should have got him one of those bad dragon wearables and said you were into x animal fantasies
>>
>>29258636

No, he has a very large dick. Especially girth-wise, and he has a low radial symmetry. It actually hurts to take him in a little.

The point of the strap-on was that he could use something smaller.

>>29258734

But I'm not, and I don't think I could have kept a lie like that going too long.
>>
>>29258775
Oh i get it, a wearable would have the opposite affect then. If its that muchof an issue can you really stay with them? Or you could just stretch everything
>>
>>29258344
Well let's see you told him his dick wain't comfortable to you aka you don't enjoy it, then you gave him a strap on to use. Not only does that strip his masculinity and pride. He won't be recieving any pleasure from it.
>>
>>29258344
>>29258775
I don't think your post is real and it's all bait

Because it really fits into the whole stereotypical /r9k/ viewpoint of women, in how you are only concerned with your own sexual pleasure and how you completely ignore the emotions/feelings those around you

yes, of course a guy is doing to be dejected when you selfishly reject his manhood and instead bring him your own version of a dick to replace his (once again, because nothing is more important than your own sexual satisfaction, and his is secondary or perhaps irrelevant)
>>
>>29259019
>>>29258344 (OP)
>>>29258775
>I don't think your post is real and it's all bait
>Because it really fits into the whole stereotypical /r9k/ viewpoint of women, in how you are only concerned with your own sexual pleasure and how you completely ignore the emotions/feelings those around you
>yes, of course a guy is doing to be dejected when you selfishly reject his manhood and instead bring him your own version of a dick to replace his (once again, because nothing is more important than your own sexual satisfaction, and his is secondary or perhaps irrelevant)

or you're reading into it so you can bash women. It's possible they both want to satisfy each other and have a fulfilling relationship outside of one event tjat you are aware of
>>
You gave someone a strap on?
What is wrong with you

Are women really this dumb and uncaring?
This had better be bait
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.