[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Older Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 4313810407421125725.jpg (76 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
4313810407421125725.jpg
76 KB, 479x640
You guys ever been with an older woman? I've met a few through OKC. Pic related, a bit chubby but I think she's really attractive. Gonna meet her soon, 40 year old Hispanic woman.

My method? Come up with a nice message and copy/paste it to 100-200 older women in your city on OKCupid...I guarantee at least a few will respond to you if you are at least average looking (which most robots are, don't kid yourselves guys, you're better looking than you think)
>>
>embarrass myself with women who expect more than some mid 20s faggot bumbling through his first date
Nah senpai, not for me.
>>
File: 4926775091130198969.jpg (28 KB, 203x572) Image search: [Google]
4926775091130198969.jpg
28 KB, 203x572
>Hi...I realize I might be a bit younger than what you're looking for...I like girls older than me more than girls my own age, there's something really wrong but also hot about the dynamic of a younger guy like me with an older girl....and you are the most beautiful one I've seen on here! Can't say I'm looking to jump into something serious, but you are seriously attractive.

This is the message I use. Believer me, it works. The last sentence is pretty important if you want to make it clear you're not interested in a relationship from a start, but if you see an older woman who is dating material, you can erase that last sentence. Just copy/paste it to hundreds of older women. I suppose if you live in a pretty high population city like NYC, other robots ITT might also try my message, so it would be better to come up with something similar to this.
>>
>>29258337
An older woman messaged me and straight up asked me if I wanted to have sex. I felt like I might catch something and never responded.
>>
File: 8310530526230910837.jpg (41 KB, 366x511) Image search: [Google]
8310530526230910837.jpg
41 KB, 366x511
>>29258530
That might have been a good choice anon. On OKC at least, you can search through the match questions people answered. One of them is "Would you date someone with genital herpes" and also one for oral herpes (you can find both if you filter questions with "herpes".

If any girl answers "Yes" to these questions....NOPE. A condom can protect you against just about everything except herpes. This delicious chocolate woman answered "No" to both those questions, so that is a great sign for me.
>>
OP here, bumping. More people should try messaging older women. I lost my V Card to one with this very method.
>>
WHERE IN THE FUCK ARE THE NUDES FAGGOTS
>>
>>29258961
Got none from this browntown gril yet.
>>
Bumpan thread. Message those milfs in your city /r9k/!
>>
>>29258603
enjoy your diseases, sodomite degenerate.
there's a reason they exist.
>>
>>29260958
Not as an excuse to hate, but a trial to overcome
>>
>>29258603
Not sure how wise it is on that to protect you.

Not sure if you are required to answer all the questions before you start dating on OKC.

Either way nothing is obligating them to tell the truth.
>>
>>29258337
>You guys ever been with an older woman?
Yes. Only as fuckbuddies though. Difference of slightly over 20 years.
>>
>>29258337

might try this in the future .
>>
>>29258390

>implying this would work and doesn't sound creepy af
>>
>>29258337
Fucked a fat 29yo off POF, dumped her because she tried to get me to spend $500 on her at the mall after like five dates.

Cool job and stories from it, and could hold a decent conversation unlike younger women, but kinda vapid interests outside work.

Terrible lay, her hip-to-waist ratio was pretty mediocre, making doggystyle kinda lame. Massive tits though.

Would date another older woman though.
>>
>non-white, non-asian old women
gross senpai
>>
>>29258337

I'd try this but I'm scared of catching a sexual disease.

>not having to wear a condom because she can't get pregnant anymore

Would feel pretty good though desu senpai.
>>
>>29261136
>Either way nothing is obligating them to tell the truth.

Sure. But if they DO say yes on them (and a lot do) it means that they DO have herpes.
>>
>>29263231
Black women age pretty gracefully when they take care of themselves. Asian tier youth retention.
>>
> Be lonely INTJ
> 19 and horny
> tinder isn't my thing, so I go on Craigslist
> post an ad, claim to be looking for an older woman
>Say the right thing and you're golden
Im muscular and *somewhat* attractive, which helps.
> I'm premed, and of course I mention it
> find a nurse who replies to me
> both looking for NSA
> likes the fact that I enjoy kissing, cuddling, etc.
> 46, divorced, GRANDMA (daughter had a daughter @ 18), claims to be "a smaller bbw"
> Shes nice and normal, just really fat and loves to talk
> One day I come over to her place
> prepped by taking zinc, preworkout, soya lethicin and arginine
> We drink chardonnay and she babbles on for 2 hours
> we fugg multiple times
> make her cum hard
> Post coitus, I'm stuck talking with her
> finally leave
> She texts me every day asking how I am, etc.
> I'm fucking over it
> Come over for a second time a week later
> Same deal
I'm over it and over her. She's cool, but it's just not worth it to me. It seems that every time I get into a FWB situation, I cut it off because it is stressful/bs/whatever.
Just yesterday I cancelled on coming to her place. I said that my depression was just getting so bad, yadda yadda yadda. I don't think I'll ever talk to her again, it we'll see.

I'm taking questions if yall are interested.
>>
>>29263609
I hit it raw too. She had a hysterectomy and i trusted her to be clean (she is a nurse, not a bum).
>>
>>29263661
>I hit it raw too

Idiot.
Idiot, idiot, idiot.

Get tested 3 month + from now.
As well, if she is a crazy bitch and wants to pop out a last retarded baby before she can't anymore, you are fucked.
>>
>>29263661
>tfw have hit a couple women raw (in ltrs) but never finished inside due to fear of pregnancy trap

Jealous. So very, very jealous.
>>
>>29258337
Got a hand job from a librarian when I worked at a small city library one summer, she was 78 and had really bad breath
>>
>>29263929

That's gross anon how did that even happen?
>>
do they generally favor white guys? tall guys?
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (251 KB, 761x541) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
251 KB, 761x541
>>29264454
OP here. I am only 5'7" and this works for me.

I took phenibut today (legal chemical that relieves anxiety and also makes you mildly high and extra horny) and messaged probably 100 women. 10-15 or so replied back,

Pic related as an example of how well my message works. Does NOT work for women under the age of 35, something about calling them "the most beautiful I've seen on here" is really effective for older women. Not posting her pics because she actually seems pretty cool and you guys might be able to find her profile. Might hang out and watch cool films with her and fuck her. No body pics tho so...she at least has a face pretty enough for me to want to stick my dick in her mouth.
>>
>>29264932

Wow, that worked well. Did anyone else respond or just her?

I may try this sometime but I have terrible social skills, I'd probably mess up on the 1st date.
>>
>>29264932
>phenibut
where do you buy it? is it actually legit? price? since its legal im guessing it wont be searched for in piss tests
>>
my gf is 32 (6 years older than me)

she's a lot less of a whore than any other woman i've seen
>>
File: 1453519553750.jpg (33 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1453519553750.jpg
33 KB, 268x265
>>29258374
>older women
>dating
>implying
>>
>>29258337
>You guys ever been with a[...] woman?
no
>>
>>29264976
I probably sent more than 100, and got about 20 responses.

>>29265077
Liftmode is a good vendor, its legal in the US and probably Canada. Not sure about Europe. I want to stress that it is NOT meant to be used daily. It is meant to be used 1 time a week AT THE MOST (for example, for a date). Use it more than that and you risk addiction/dependence/withdrawal, which I hear is pretty bad. Using phenibut 1 time a week has no negative consequences.
>>
>>29266122

Are these women fairly attractive? Also, ever tried initiating things with older women in real life?

I've had a few older women attracted to me before, so I think I've got the personality that they like. Do you have any recommendations on how to meet them in person? I've tried responding to a lot on Craigslist but that failed.
>>
>>29266475
Read the thread. OKCupid.
>>
>>29266475
Kek women on craigslist are obese and entitled to a high value man
>>
>>29258337
I'm sorta dating a 42 year old woman I met through OKC. I've only met her a couple times, but she's nice, and she gets my introvertedness and need for alone time. She doesn't have kids and doesn't want any, which is great.
>>
Had sex with an older woman once. When it came to oral, she knew what she was doing. Other than that, it wasn't all that great.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.