[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I agree to be influenced by the Amish way of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (145 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
145 KB, 640x428
My girlfriend and I agree to be influenced by the Amish way of life when we have kids.

We'll be a modern family, BUT the kids will have asigned chores, we'll build and sew shit together with the kids every month, etc.

How else can we learn from them bros?
>>
>>29258170
Dont have kids.
Life isn't worth living, its better to never have been born.
Since you're on this board you should know this.
>>
if your kids die you can always make more, do not cooperate with authorities, Joy will exist in the next world if you deny it to yourselves in this one, thievery and deception is really only immoral if practiced among your own kind, every time you fuck you should be on the hook for another mouth to feed, mustaches are gay but chinstraps are really quite dashing
>>
>>29258170
Yeah enjoy smelling like shit you fucking retard
>>
The Amish mean nothing. Forget the Amish. Do the shit you described though, teach them how to use a gun, take them hunting and fishing, if possible get them to the point where they can butcher something and not be traumatized by it (evaluate the kids, maybe one is a candidate for that and the other/s won't, etc.), teach them how to grow food and raise animals (at very least chickens), if they have pets make them responsible for them (while keeping a cautious eye to make sure the animals are getting their needs fulfilled)

Read to them every single fucking night you can. You need to stimulate them mentally. Encourage them to read as much as possible, obviously following age appropriate guidelines, but push them a bit. Philosophically, hold back as little as you think necessary. Don't teach them to be fools and sheep.

Just some ideas to throw out there.
>>
>>29258170
That's just teaching them life skills.
>>
>>29258170
you are doing it the proper way OP, kudos to you.
>>
>>29258170
it's a harder life that you haven't been raised in

i doubt you'll be able to stick to it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.